Nike Air Yeezy Red October 2 Thread Officially Released VIA NDC 2/9. No BUYING/SELLING/TRADING.

So ridiculous 
laugh.gif
 I thought releasing them would bring down the resell value but it looks like it's only going higher now that there's more authentic ones on the market.

Not one person said you need a body guard to wear them. We do have a guy saying he wished someone would pull a gun on him LOL

Tracking is updated on my Yeezys.  Not just a label anymore. 

PS.  While you're waiting for the imaginary restock, open another tab in your Google Chrome and buy your mother some flowers for Valentines Day.  

#FamilyFirst 
YESSIR supposed to get mines the 12th.

Also bout to go on edible arrangements and make an order for ma dukes to have it sent to her office.

We got some tough guys here. It's all good til u get robbed or shot.
yeah I've gotten **** stolen before, homeboy had ten dudes with him but was running away, I was ready to fight all of them, I don't talk that tough ****, I just defend myself accordingly

Last edited:
We got some tough guys here. It's all good til u get robbed or shot.
yeah I've gotten **** stolen before, homeboy had ten dudes with him but was running away, I was ready to fight all of them, I don't talk that tough ****, I just defend myself accordingly

And uv been well documented to say u have no responsibilities. If ur gone nobody will miss u. If I'm gone my family suffers.
I'm not scared one bit but I know to use common sense.

the Zimmerman and the movie theatre stories are examples of how messing with the wrong one could lead to a sensless death.

It don't matter tho. U stronger than that.

Last edited:

These are the big brollic dudes that get dropped on Worldstar videos :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

hearing word about a restock (well not a restock but more of other places releasing em)

later down the line in the nearby future i guess more of a brick and mortar release

hearing word about a restock (well not a restock but more of other places releasing em)
later down the line in the nearby future i guess more of a brick and mortar release

So many rumors now. I believe nothing that I hear and only what I see these days.

And uv been well documented to say u have no responsibilities. If ur gone nobody will miss u. If I'm gone my family suffers.

the Zimmerman and the movie theatre stories are examples of how messing with the wrong one could lead to a sensless death.

come on don't say stuff like that. I have family members that would miss me, no need to be disrespectful

come on don't say stuff like that. I have family members that would miss me, no need to be disrespectful

And that's my point Alp. They will miss u then u aren't just living for urself. It's not scared at all. It's being responsible.

Elaborate?
There are still numerous pairs of ROs left nike didnt sell every single pair through NDC (this is fact)

word is they are planning a brick and mortar release with the big boutiques and HOHs (this is the rumor/word on the streets)

Back
Top Bottom