Nike Air Yeezy Red October 2 Thread Officially Released VIA NDC 2/9. No BUYING/SELLING/TRADING.

Cats trippin about getting robbed why? Just be aware of your where abouts. I where some of my Yeezy's everywhere. Yeah don't go and flaunt like you got money or snobbish you'll be fine. Or maybe get coliflower ears like I do and maybe you'll be fine. Lol.

Cats trippin about getting robbed why? Just be aware of your where abouts. I where some of my Yeezy's everywhere. Yeah don't go and flaunt like you got money or snobbish you'll be fine. Or maybe get coliflower ears like I do and maybe you'll be fine. Lol.
exactly all I was saying is no need to be shook

No it's not.  Kid was always full of it, just looking for everyones attention and social media follows.

Where is he now?  Not one post on this thread for a reason.  
Sammy is a clown and his "word" carries no weight, & this is coming from personal experience...

My view isn't meant for everyone as it's obvious that yeezys have been rocked by many for years.
Different demographics yield different results.

I don't want to quote that live eBay link, but I will say this—there's no way that pair for $15K is going to be paid for. A quick search on eBay shows that there are BINs for the same size (10.5) for significantly less than $15K. I counted 8 BINs for $5K and under.

Last edited:

No it's not.  Kid was always full of it, just looking for everyones attention and social media follows.

Where is he now?  Not one post on this thread for a reason.  
Thats what I'm sayin, no where to be seen since they dropped.

The salt levels reached over 9000 yesterday for me.. same **** happened to me during the solar/plat release.. I always have my phone on me and I went to the bathroom at my dudes crib while watchin the game, leave my phone on the couch, boom they drop.

Yesterday left my phone at home to go to subway, got out of my apt building and thought about going back up to have my phone for the walk right down the street, bam they drop.

Oh well, can't be mad at how they released em, should do every release like this.

Back to the salt mines I go..

But lets go back to the yeezys, no need to discuss these hypothetical situations any longer

Man I was just cooking my steak and didn't even look when my phone rang. Then 10 minutes lates while I was eating I saw the tweet and when I looked on the website everything was gone. 30seconds later all sizes were restocked all of a sudden and I was able to grab a pair, without bot or anything.

Luckiest cop ever!! Still can't believe it :smile: 

There are still numerous pairs of ROs left nike didnt sell every single pair through NDC (this is fact)

word is they are planning a brick and mortar release with the big boutiques and HOHs (this is the rumor/word on the streets)
doesnt make sense to do this at all.. 

why would nike have a multiple release dates?  why would nike give more hype and exposure to signature shoe, by someone no longer associated with nike?  

Nike released them in the middle of the day on Sunday with no notification at all.. they were trying to get rid of them and distance themselves from yeezy as much as they can.

I know you guys are wishful thinking and hopeful you can get a pair for retail, but face reality.. its over..acceptance is this first step to recovery! 

You can tell the people that live for themselves vs people that live for their families just by there posts.

That I'm invincible talk is for kids.
That's a reach BigJ. Wearing a pair of Yeezy's does not mean you think you are invincible. I could be underestimating the allure of Yeezy's tho, as I don't think an avg criminal will target these anymore than a pair of Jordan's. Now a HYPEBEAST criminal might try and test! LOL

There are still numerous pairs of ROs left nike didnt sell every single pair through NDC (this is fact)
word is they are planning a brick and mortar release with the big boutiques and HOHs (this is the rumor/word on the streets)

I hope this is the case man. Not wanting paying to stacks for these

this moment is going to be one of those historic moments in history..

where were you when the yeezys dropped?  lol 

I gotta say, i was kinda depressed yesterday.. would have loved to have them in person.. probably would have worn them a couple of times and eventually sold em.  

You can tell the people that live for themselves vs people that live for their families just by there posts.

That I'm invincible talk is for kids.
That's a reach BigJ. Wearing a pair of Yeezy's does not mean you think you are invincible. I could be underestimating the allure of Yeezy's tho, as I don't think an avg criminal will target these anymore than a pair of Jordan's. Now a HYPEBEAST criminal might try and test! LOL
exactly. Bigj be on his ******** from time to time though, doesn't faze me one bit

My size 10 just got updated tracking 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Back