Nike Air Yeezy Red October 2 Thread Officially Released VIA NDC 2/9. No BUYING/SELLING/TRADING.

Some ppl who got a pair are happy to know rent is covered for the next 2 months.

It's like dude said tho! If you copped you may wear them but then you gotta think. 2 THOUSAND dollar profit? Fuuuuucckkkk... Honestly tho if I copped id wear them. And by wear them I mean really wear them. Sometimes tho money speaks to people. I couldn't blame someone for taking that 2k+ off a sleeper drop. Wouldn't be me though.

Wonder if they'll release at niketowns or HOH soon.
I don't think so, but you never know. Looking at the time I saw an NTer post the info & my confirmation e-mail to when NDC announced it, I was late by almost 2-minutes & was able to still successfully check-out. I'm assuming most-to-all of the stock is in TN waiting for fulfillment versus being allotted to Nike accounts...

Randomly saw these dropped on sneakernews and waited in line for five minutes with no luck, but since I stopped looking for these months ago really doesnt matter. But I do like the random drop. :smokin

So I hate to do this but looks like I will now enter the market for a 9 now that there are official pairs from Nike themselves :frown:

I am not really mad that I didn't get the shoe but rather more disappointed in Nike having the audacity to drop a highly anticipated shoe on a Sunday during Church Hours.

Gives me the impression that they truly don't give a F

Wow I actually got these on the us site instead of the Europe site, and there's nothing I could do so I just released it back into the wild :lol:

Welp.... I'm getting ready to eat my Solars. Preheating the oven to 450 should give it a nice moist texture

Nobody who copped them will wear them, I can guarantee that. Especially when you can resell and net $5000 profit.
I won't wear mine...they're not even in my size unfortunately.

What I WILL DO, is finally get a chance to own a pair of DBVs that I've wanted.  I've never had the trade bait that I'm willing to give up to get a pair...well...now I do.  

Sucks, but that's how it goes now-a-days.  This was my shot to finally get a pair of DBVs...and I took it.

*chance not change...so amped, making silly typos

Last edited:
I guess I can take comfort in the fact that there are more of us who missed than copped.

Congratulations to those who copped. I hope you wear them, and not flip them for the easy profit.

now if you'll excuse me...
lol at hope. You better believe at least 90% of pairs will be on ebay

Last edited:
Nike did a good job on this release. Everyone had a chance. All u had to do was look at your twitter unless u dont have one then you're **** outta luck.
I like how it was really low key that everyone was surprised about it. Idc for these because they are too red and I wouldn't rock em but congrats to the people that got em and for the people that don't hope for a restock.

man i was watching the opening to the knicks vs thunder game and heard my phone go off.. LOL WOW

I don't think so, but you never know. Looking at the time I saw an NTer post the info & my confirmation e-mail to when NDC announced it, I was late by almost 2-minutes & was able to still successfully check-out. I'm assuming most-to-all of the stock is in TN waiting for fulfillment versus being allotted to Nike accounts...
Yeah.

Back
Top Bottom