Nike Air Yeezy Red October 2 Thread Officially Released VIA NDC 2/9. No BUYING/SELLING/TRADING.

Don't be fooled by trolls. This was not a mistake.

They kept the shoe and all information of it's existence quiet until the very last second.

THANK YOU BASED GOD.
How many pairs
nerd.gif
laugh.gif

mean.gif
 I dont even want to know

I'm soooooo mad I missed that. Fml. Anyone willin to not rape me on a size 12???

If they gave us a date, the bots would have taken them all.
I'm sure the friends of evilside got pairs. If your bot was scanning, you had a shot. Hell, two of the biggest ones here got pairs. So glad I got over this release in December, I think I'd be depressed otherwise.

YO PRETTY SURE I JUST COPPED A 9.5 OFF NIKE- JUST SUBMITTED PAYMENT! SO HYPED! I KEPT THE NIKE LINK OPEN AFTER IT SAID SOLD OUT THE SECOND TIME AROUND. JUST KEPT ADDING TO MY CART AND RIGHT AROUND 2PM GOT A 9.5 IN THERE. IF THIS GOES DOWN... 

oh well not mad at nike they did this release right to keep 90 percent of the bots out of it.. more mad at myself for not having my damn phone on me.. oh well was going to flip them anyway.. 3-4k for some shoes?  no shoe is worth that. 

Well played Nike, we'll played.

Cats at Nike are like "watch this break hearts of all sneaker heads on the Internet, muahahahahaha"

Back
Top Bottom