Nike Air Yeezy Red October 2 Thread Officially Released VIA NDC 2/9. No BUYING/SELLING/TRADING.

thank for the laughs on my birthday nike, and nt 
laugh.gif

Why's that? Tiff SB's were GR numbers and still sold out like lightning. Pretty sure they dropped all the stock of RO's at once. 
cmon man 2000 pairs to sell out online in few minutes while people aint prepared ? its kinda impossible 

I never pay attention to nike's sms mobile tweets. At the end of the day I normally have 5-10 unread texts from them.
It paid off today though x3. :D :tongue:

just curious... how did you get through x 3 manually? i mean many people here couldnt even get through once on their own

Wow. How much does that cost? Why not enjoy them by having them displayed at your house. At least be able to show them off.

Im just kind of curious as to why you keep them at the bank?
about $73 a year, but i store that and other non shoe things.  my house is a small three bedroom in good shape, but not really a place where i'd display sneakers etc.

i got them while at work on my phone, lmao saw the tweet and dipped to the bathroom real quick. can't believe it.

Why's that? Tiff SB's were GR numbers and still sold out like lightning. Pretty sure they dropped all the stock of RO's at once. 
cmon man 2000 pairs to sell out online in few minutes while people aint prepared ? its kinda impossible 

not really. some dudes went in on multiples. word spreads fast and nike twitter notifications have been around for a long time now. def have more than 2k people listening to nikes tweets.

i did 1 pair and sat back and chilled. not trying to get cancelled on no bs tho it can still happen.

These were a pretty easy cop,If you were on twitter at that time,I expect a restock . Me and my brother both copped ..My homies are mad salty

As much as I want to believe these dropped today (yes i missed out and i'm salty) and want to say congrats to the people that copped i'm not believing nothing till I see shoes shipped to people's doorstep

I had it open on my iPhone and iPad and just waited and didnt close the window, got it in my cart on my phone and it said it sold out in my iPad.

just curious... how did you get through x 3 manually? i mean many people here couldnt even get through once on their own

That alter link flow...bypass people waiting inline. Then, checkout as guess with two paypals and 1 with a gift card... "no trace, no case" for cancelation :smokin

when ur in line on ndc do u open up new windows or keep that 1 window open?

I tried on my phone and iPad and just sat there and stared til I got it on my cart on my phone, I didn't leave the screen. For some reason the asteroid foams I never bought were still in my cart too hahah

So Plats for RO's fair trade :smile:

In reality the Solars and Plats should be of higher value. Hand crafted leather scales > Rubber spikes. But in the sneaker world these will be priced much higher thanks to hype, this being the last pair etc.

Back
Top Bottom