Nike Air Yeezy Red October 2 Thread Officially Released VIA NDC 2/9. No BUYING/SELLING/TRADING.

sounds a little too good to be true. What reseller in their right mind would Flip for 1500 when they can easily net double that amount? 
Its a homie...I know everyone would love to pay retail, but Im not mad. Thats actually a better move then other closer friends I know who got them, didnt want them, and offed them...knowing I acutally liked the shoe. Its from NDC. Did everyone get shipping conf though? He hasnt got his yet. Shout out to the kid...I guess I'll off a few Js and lebrons and be happy with sneaker math

So just found out i got two pair. MY LADY Couldnt hold in the fact she got me a pair as well. Now im feeling like the luckiest person alive two pairs shipping confirmation on both. First she getts me the prelude 3s now yeezy 2s... Pics to prove when they are here. Oh and both pairs on nike eu two diff cards and addresses.

Praying for a restock. I need a dang 9.5 , wearing for 30 straight days. Every activity possible.

So just found out i got two pair. MY LADY Couldnt hold in the fact she got me a pair as well. Now im feeling like the luckiest person alive two pairs shipping confirmation on both. First she getts me the prelude 3s now yeezy 2s... Pics to prove when they are here. Oh and both pairs on nike eu two diff cards and addresses.
I remember the day JB made me a reseller.... DMP 6/11 pack... limited release... could only get a size 7.5.... sold it on ebay to get money to get my size.... that day, I tasted profit before spending it on my pack.... :lol:

Lol I resold that pack too. Could only get a sz 11.5. Sold it on eBay for 700. Never could find my size 14, so I splurged it on a Miami trip lol

Man I wish my wife would have grabbed me a pair! Dope. Congrats!

sounds a little too good to be true. What reseller in their right mind would Flip for 1500 when they can easily net double that amount? 
Its a homie...I know everyone would love to pay retail, but Im not mad. Thats actually a better move then other closer friends I know who got them, didnt want them, and offed them...knowing I acutally liked the shoe. Its from NDC. Did everyone get shipping conf though? He hasnt got his yet. Shout out to the kid...I guess I'll off a few Js and lebrons and be happy with sneaker math
That's a WIN, DO IT MITCH!  
pimp.gif

Im salty and happy for you at the same time  
laugh.gif

Lol I resold that pack too. Could only get a sz 11.5. Sold it on eBay for 700. Never could find my size 14, so I splurged it on a Miami trip lol

Man I wish my wife would have grabbed me a pair! Dope. Congrats!

trip to MIAMI > than a pair of bball shoes.

Last edited:

She's a keeper :smokin

This whole thing is damage control for Nike, the same people who complain about Bots are most of the people who copped. Now they can go back to not getting anything for 6 months and hang onto the one day they got their bone.
Since yesterday afternoon it has left me disinterested in upcoming releases that I was definitely planning on copping. I'm sure NT will change my mind as RDs nears, but at this moment, I'm ghost.

She's a keeper :smokin

my girl was like... "why didn't you tell me? I would have ordered a pair!"

I was like man, if you weren't right next to me, it wasn't happening :lol:

shes my good luck charm tho. she wins raffles and stuff.

honestly doubt these will release again or in-store.. nike wants get rid of these shoes with the least amount of publicity possible.. possibly they will come back on a quartly restock.. but thats the only way I see these being re-released.. 

everyone else thats just wishful thinking. 

how did this release go down. it took me by surprise, normal ndc launches are on a Saturday at 8am and i was told they sold out within 11minutes. how many nters got tru

my girl was like... "why didn't you tell me? I would have ordered a pair!"

I was like man, if you weren't right next to me, it wasn't happening :lol:

shes my good luck charm tho. she wins raffles and stuff.

Exactly lol before my daughter was born she would come to campouts with me and all. Though camping in the UK is like 90mins max.

Back
Top Bottom