Nike Air Yeezy Red October 2 Thread Officially Released VIA NDC 2/9. No BUYING/SELLING/TRADING.

So ugh....anyone else waiting on ship conf?
Waiting on my overnight shipping confirmation, from what I have gathered it may come tonight or tomorrow, or I have been told that with it being fedex sometimes the shoes show up before the tracking does.  I am also waiting for overnight tracking on my tiff's from Saturday.  I am anxious and impatient, but not really worried about any cancellation or such, I just want to see these damn things in person. 

Not all quantity was sold on ndc yesterday......
That's good news, but how do you know how many were sold? This is the one shoe I was posted on checking about every day and I missed the NDC link by an hour, LOL 
mean.gif

He did, but that doesn't necessarily mean there won't be a restock.

Those quarterly restocks are typically from cancelled bot orders. Very few people had their bots running 24/7 and most were un-prepared. Thus most orders were actual humans. Which means there will probably be less pairs if any left for a restock. I assume nike has a few for some celebs somewhere though.

He did, but that doesn't necessarily mean there won't be a restock on NDC.
aw yea i am sure they well be but they will most likely do it like the db5 restocks and those were just as random as this. Even still i bet you every person with bots is running them 24 hours a day now in anticipation of the canx pairs. Esp with prices how they are now, chances of the average joe copping the restock is slim to none.

have people praying for a restock ever seen the new ndc restock? you are more likely to steal a penguin than get uber limited shoes on those.

I think we can all agree... if you have turned on your twitter mobile notifications repeat after me -

YEEZY TAUGHT ME 

I was kinda hoping all of the unconfirmed shipments meant something. Hmm, either way I need to get my hands on a pair, I hyped MYSELF up too much to not own em.

Really contemplating skipping ALOT of releases to get these sometime in the future. I just have no interest in much of anything coming out.

Those quarterly restocks are typically from cancelled bot orders. Very few people had their bots running 24/7 and most were un-prepared. Thus most orders were actual humans. Which means there will probably be less pairs if any left for a restock. I assume nike has a few for some celebs somewhere though.
this is what im thinking will be happening. The canx or left overs will be celebs and friends and family. Though i hope they restock them and more people do get pairs.

Back
Top Bottom