Nike Air Yeezy Red October 2 Thread Officially Released VIA NDC 2/9. No BUYING/SELLING/TRADING.

ive heard from multiple sources the online release is the end of the ROs. they just wanted to get it over with and end this thing the quietest way possible. just what i heard.

Contacted a 'seller' on craigslist. 

He wanted me to paypal him 3k for his confirmation, and that he would drop them off on Friday when they arrived.

Can't trust the bamma's in the DMV anymore. 

cant wait to see authentic pictures this time (confirmed authentic)

i would assume some of you should get your pairs today....thats if you did next day air

cuban.gif

I was reading earlier in the thread and saw someone mention GM Red October's and having to worry about legit checking the authentics.

I am planning on getting authentics via a reseller.  I was aware that there were fakes going around but I did not know about GM pairs going around.  How close are they to the authentic joints?  If this has been explained somewhere please point me in that direction as I do not wanna get got.

cant wait to see authentic pictures this time (confirmed authentic)

i would assume some of you should get your pairs today....thats if you did next day air
i should have done next day, but I was worrying too much about just completing the checkout to care

Who wants to trade their red october yeezys for my iphone 5s with flappy bird installed?? Lol :tongue:

I wouldn't be as upset missing out on these if I was out and simply had no idea.

I was at my desk using tweetdeck right when the tweet went out, and did not notice it until people started to RT it. :smh:

Haha I was driving through a blizzard with my girl. When I found out a couple hrs later I was certainly bummed I didn't get a chance to buy the Nike Air Paychecks.

Later in the day, we were in the grocery store, she goes walking down the aisles and comes back up the otherside reading a jordan sneaker magazine. I look at her and she smiles, showing me this picture:

jordan%2B85.jpg

Came home, watched some old jordan videos and felt better. Inspired.

Yeezy didn't jump over ****. 

i m gonna buy a pair of replicas for 150$ and wear the hell out of them to cure my saltiness for missing out on these , thats what my doctor told me 

I got a feelin somewhere in New Orleans there will be pairs :nerd:

Back
Top Bottom