Nike Air Yeezy Red October 2 Thread Officially Released VIA NDC 2/9. No BUYING/SELLING/TRADING.

Oh the goons gonna have folks shipments on feet before they even leave the memphis hub i used to work for ups and fedex you would always see guys walking out after the shift with brand new j's on and its pretty simple to spot the nike shipment being they all have the same memphis logo on the box. Then you gotta worry about those drivers that be like oh well i swear i dropped that package off last nite at 123 got yo **** lane. Dont be suprised if you wind up gettin a nike yeezy box with some fubu's inside lmao
Lmaooooo this aint 04 the last 3 shipments from nike been in tamper proof tape no way "the goons" know whats inside

I can't wait for one of you guys to actually sell your pair.

These will never fetch 4k consistently.

Honestly, unless you really..... I mean REALLY need the shoes, you'd be a fool not to sell them. No shoe is worth ******* 4 gs. Game worn Jordan's aren't worth that :smh:

i have 2 guys willing to sell to me for under that price....but I'm not paying anyone until i actually see tagged pics

Lol at the come up for those that were able to cop. I can't even imagine that feelin y'all got when nike posted that link and y'all checked out. Can't believe I slept thru it smh.

How can y'all predict a price on a shoe no one has in hand yet? Lmaoo if the black is goin for 5k at flight club.. The red Octobers will be the mystery.. No one knows any specific numbers.. Btw mines will be here Wednesday

Probably Ghost Bids, trying to up there game. Lets see the actual "PAID" %
The ones I saw were buy it nows with immediate payment required. The only way it would show up under sold listings is if someone actually paid. Correct me if i'm wrong

You graduate from Wvu? I go there now. I have a friend who graduated and moved up there this year and he already got mugged, for just an iPhone too. I wouldn't even consider wearing my Solars or plats there though so I feel you. I wouldn't sell any of my pairs though . That **** would pay for my student loans and a months rent , but I still won't do it.

I wear my solar and plats all the time and no comes for me. I swear in dc pg Richmond va. I've never had none come for me.

wait till the mags POSSIBLY re release again?

PANDEMONIUM!
eek.gif

laugh.gif

http://www.slashgear.com/nike-tease...uture-shoe-power-laces-intact-video-09178430/
laugh.gif

embarassed.gif
 No chance 

Better than Yeezys

Resell would be 
mean.gif
 with power laces 

The price of the Yeezys will drop dramatically once everyone recieves their pairs in the mail and put them up for resell

I feel like EVERYONE I know got a pair except me

The market will be flooded and the prices will drop

I'm sorry, but not every hypebeast has 5k to spend freely

Last edited:
:lol:  :wow:  No chance 

Better than Yeezys

Resell would be :smh:  with power laces 

The price of the Yeezys will drop dramatically once everyone recieves their pairs in the mail and put them up for resell

I feel like EVERYONE I know got a pair except me

The market will be flooded and the prices will drop

I'm sorry, but not every hypebeast has 5k to spend freely

those $7, $8 grand for the 2011 were probably legit :lol:

atleast they went for charity not the hypesters

Back
Top Bottom