Nike Air Yeezy Red October 2 Thread Officially Released VIA NDC 2/9. No BUYING/SELLING/TRADING.

Most people who think this drop was "fair", are the people who scored. Go figure!

#hopelesslywaitingforarestock
And it seems that a lot of the people who scored aren't the regular winners. Personally I think it's cool that heads that never get anything limited got them.

Salt? I never took the tone of such.

A lot? About a dozen people versus the many others? I said MOST, not all.

Am i not aloud to state an opinion on what I have seen and read?

Salt? I never took the tone of such.

A lot? About a dozen people versus the many others? I said MOST, not all.

Am i not aloud to state an opinion on what I have seen and read?

well what release would be "fair" to you then?

And it seems that a lot of the people who scored aren't the regular winners. Personally I think it's cool that heads that never get anything limited got them.

I have to agree with your second sentence; I have had my share of luck releases in the past.
But from looking at the people posting they copped, it seems to me it's mostly the same people who normally get limited releases, with a handful of more people who did score for the first time.

well what release would be "fair" to you then?

Having a chance to score a shoe online (with a release date) or in-store would have been a "fairer" chance to me. With that said, I realize NIKE does not release shoes around my schedule, but having a chance is better than no chance; of course, I am sure you will disagree.

Last edited:
Honestly, the only person/place/thing to blame is nike.

This, along with other limited releases, would be so solvable if they just released enough for everyone. We all know that wont happen tho. They need to keep the thirst strong which they clearly are remarkable at doing.

The yeezy lovers... I feel you guys but no shoe is sacred to any group. For me it sucked seeing dudes come out of the blue grabbing up all the corks, paranormans, db foams, etc. It really did. SB lovers just got all types of violated for their tiff release. Us bron heads bout to get violated on these gumbo shoes... Roshe lovers get violated on just about every limited release. Its the real ugly truth.

That said, I really hope nike does do another drop or an ID option so you guys can get it in.

Last edited:
NIce @EduardKJ   i gotta admit these look 
smokin.gif

Anybody sending $5000 are not looking to scam people IMO, most cc companies won't even allow that kinda charge, call PP if you want if u send invoice, tell buyer that have to pay checking account etc, lot of ways to sell safely , just be smart, they have that persons info , phone # email, history, etc, tell buyer to gift it or meet in person or eBay bc sellers are always covered if you follow the guidelines

Your giving terrible advice, I've charged over 5,000 to my credit card through paypal multiple times without a problem. You can't control where funds come from in a paypal transaction and the word gift shouldn't even be mentioned in a paypal shoe purchase in 2014 let alone one for a couple thousand dollars.

Your missing the point of most of the advice people have been giving sellers. The scam being used most often by paypal buyers is claiming that a product isn't authentic when it is and even when PayPal sides with the seller they can still file a chargeback that they'll win 99% of the time as long as they ship you something back.

Last edited:

resellers don't set the price tho. its the buyers. it has always been that way.

if you look on ebay, there are ebayers selling for like 10K... or trying to. they aren't selling for that because...... the buyers don't think they are worth it.

the 3K+ listings being sold are due to the.... buyers. they have deemed the shoe worth that much.

lucky bastard.

i have to say this though to try to feel better. nothing special. i have the jordan 4 toros and they look pretty much the same :tongue:
smug mug. all bitterness aside (i don't really like the way the shoe looks and would never wear it), unlike the other 2 yeezy 2s, i dont see this one going up in price. almost everyone was buying to sell. its like when the ps3 first came out 

Last edited:
Mr deeds, that's why eBay or meet in person is the best way to sell em, just set a high BIN and accept best offers

Let the feels begin
The feels started Sunday! LOL
I have to agree with your second sentence; I have had my share of luck releases in the past.
But from looking at the people posting they copped, it seems to me it's mostly the same people who normally get limited releases, with a handful of more people who did score for the first time.
it seemed to be luck mostly this time around. Lucky to be on twitter :smile:

how do eBay scammers think they're going to get away? i don't understand. paypal just freezes them. 

dude, people steal pics then post them as theirs on the site. who wants thousands of dollars tied up for weeks while trying to hash out the details?

well, i finally broke down and put the word out that mine are for sale.  my homeboy knows a couple players on the Panthers and Bobcats so he's plugging for me.  my sale price.....$10,000 not a penny less.

now i know that sounds crazy, but sometimes ppl with money just can't help themselves.  and this isn't a shoe that you can just go to the local HOH manager for the hookup.   just a rare occasion to "come up"

if no1 bites, well, i'm okay with that because i don't want to sell them anyway.  but for 10k...."excuse me, is you sayin somethin"

Back
Top Bottom