Nike Air Yeezy Red October 2 Thread Officially Released VIA NDC 2/9. No BUYING/SELLING/TRADING.

Hello everyone, new NT member here. Just wanted to get your opinion: we all know some resellers can find ways to sell fakes even with a legit receipt. I do not want to screw anyone over if I resell. My plan is to keep the shoes sealed in the shipping box until I find a legit buyer. What do you think? I know I should open the box upon delivery to make sure the shoes are inside, but what if I took that chance and left it sealed until I found a buyer? Thanks everyone!
lol I was thinking the same thing! :lol: how you gonna take the pics of the shoes unless you open the box my man? Nobody is gonna believe you of you say I have the shoes but can't take any pics of them? Just open the box and take pics of the shoes. And keep the box it shipped with and send it out when someone wants to buy them
Lol! Oh sorry, I was referring to a personal meet up not an online sale. I understand it would be difficult to sell a shoe online without actual pics. [emoji]128077[/emoji]

Just match your tracking number with your online shipping confirmation. Anyways, just open the damn box, if you're shipping it.

I agree this release was so quiet I doubt that nike would keep the same link. They know of all the bots and ATC services that people would use so making a new link would be the best thing to do
but I thought when champ pack and db5  restocked out of nowhere @J23 was just clickin old links and found em up?

but I thought when champ pack and db5  restocked out of nowhere @J23 was just clickin old links and found em up?
Nike can change up how these can release if they see feel fit. It's a possibility but it's something that I definitely think will not happen because people are prepared for nike to drop anything know. But who knows what nike is gonna do all we can do is speculate until Nike does release the shoes again

Last edited:
I'm still salty about missing these by a few minutes smh....hopefully they do restock...or waiting for foot locker when they teased us a few months back about a release

Nike can change up how they could release these anyway they see fit. It's a possibility but it's something that I definitely think will not happen because people are prepared for nike to drop anything know. But who knows what nike is gonna do all we can do is speculate until Nike does release the shoes again
this is true

Nike reps are gonna say whatever their bosses tell them to. They're almost subject to give you misleading info at times.
im surprised people would go to them for info at times when it concerns restocks. They probably are told to not give any info because they can get in trouble for it

Be ready for these Oregon Duck 5's to hit silently next. 

You've been warned.  
I really hope there's some truth to this. I'd love to be able to purchase those. lol
im surprised people would go to them for info at times when it concerns restocks. They probably are told to not give any info because they can get in trouble for it
Exactly. They seem to be very secretive lately. I think they'll continue that pattern for a little while.

all the sellers being super greedy with this release..
super high starting bids..
when i got the DB 5's, i started the auction at .99, and sold to the first offer of 750 i got.
i could have easily waited out and got more, but how can i complain about $600 for simply going to pick up a shoe?
these people didn't even have to drive to get them.. :smh:
why not take my offer of $2k, which is very generous, and keep it moving..
looking at bid history, most people who are bidding over $3k have like 0 or 1 feedback..
hope this plays out in my favor..

Last edited:
nike reps always act clueless on giving out info tho.

i do wonder if they will put up the cancelled pairs. they could also send them to an outlet like they did with the DB 3s.

Here are some pics of mine.  

At this point i'm keeping unless a solid cash offer comes my way here in Chicago. 

6/11/13 - 10/9/13 Production Dates 

i do wonder if they will put up the cancelled pairs. they could also send them to an outlet like they did with the DB 3s.
Or the HoH they just put up in NOLA for the All-Star game.

Not only that if they gave you info like that, everyone and their mom would be calling about every damn shoe 24/7.

Companies like this know how much each call costs them (upwards of $5 per).

Their goal is to get you the information you need via the website etc. Calling customer service is the most costly customer service method for Nike. They want to avoid you calling in at all costs.

Ever wonder why it's so hard to find certain companies customer service phone numbers? Or why they make you go through a **** ton of automated messages before hitting a live rep?

Thanks for the advice. Yes, my question was regarding a live meet up and not an online sale. I just want to give the buyer some kind of peace of mind. Some people might say that's going too far keeping it sealed in the shipping box, I respect that opinion.

I respect it but I don't think it matters. When someone is paying 3k or whatever it may be you might as well just not open it if they ask. Plus makes the decision easier not keep them lol. I know I wouldn't want to look at then cause in the back of mind I would change my mind even with cash in front of me lol.

Or the HoH they just put up in NOLA for the All-Star game.

only thing that makes me think it won't be at HoH is that they didn't carry this release (tho we know they were allotted inventory at one point).

Back
Top Bottom