Nike Air Yeezy Red October 2 Thread Officially Released VIA NDC 2/9. No BUYING/SELLING/TRADING.

Buying a pair or selling a pair? LOL. 

View media item 1553530

IMO, street value maybe anywhere from $2k to $2.3. Not many people are buying DS Y1s for prices like $3k. My boy just sold his Y1 set for $4k, and 2 pairs were PADS and the other was worn just a few times. Good luck tho!

Yes I wasn't getting anything above 1350 per pair. I ended up doing the set for 4k and it worked out fine. Not too many dudes trying to drop that much on kicks. I was surprised how long it took to move.

Promo zens tried on
Tans tried on and the blinks were worn like 2 -3times. All super clean.

So if Im seeing pairs of Yeezy 2s near deadstock to worn quality going for 850 to 1200 I am to write them off as fake??  Trying to grab a pair and there is one that checks out cool on Ebay.  If it aint cool on Ebay they do have that guarantee for things not being sent as stated.  What do you guys think?

How can you tell??  All the pics check out.  I honestly believe people would rather sell theyre kicks rather than post them at $4000 to just sit on them.  I could be wrong but these look pretty legit.
http://www.ebay.com/itm/181784625158?_trksid=p2060353.m1438.l2648&ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT

Bruh they fake AF. Everything is off. Shape, scales, super green outsole, box. I mean everything. And yes, people do post them at outrageous prices just to stunt. But if you wanna spend that much on fakes, go for it.

How can you tell??  All the pics check out.  I honestly believe people would rather sell theyre kicks rather than post them at $4000 to just sit on them.  I could be wrong but these look pretty legit.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/181784625158?_trksid=p2060353.m1438.l2648&ssPageName=STRK:MEBIDX:IT
You come on here asking for legit check in the wrong section and then question Steve who is nice enough to respond to you?

They're 100% fake but feel free to believe in anything you want.

As Steve mentioned, everything is off. I have done MANY legit checks on Yeezy 2's and can say with 100% certainty those are fakes.
Wow, really....  Thanks.  Didnt mean to offend anyone, its just that I find it hard to believe these people are that evil to sell fakes that expensive, and the legit people......  Who the hell is honestly droppin 4k on these shoes.  I really wanted those shoes.  The sneaker game has become a monster I hate almost as much as new hip hop artists!!  LOL.

What's the demand like for a pair of Air Yeezy 1 Zen Grey ( 8 ) or Air Yeezy 2 Solar Red (8.5). I think I'm gonna let these go. Don't wear either of them anymore.

Last edited:
Any Yeezy's selling for less than 2k can be questionable.. I love this shoe.. but its only going to be bought if i win the lotto.

Just convinced myself to sell my whole set of yeezy 2 size 12. Meet up only though in md. RO, plats, solars.

Back
Top Bottom