Nike Air Yeezy Thread Vol 4.. Net/Net 2 weeks till release....6/6/2009

Hey guys, I need help from y'all.
How do you clean your tan yeezy? Perhaps you got some tips on how to clean the tan leather due to dirt.
I already asked this in the care/maintenance thread, but I just want your opinion to get more options on how to clean them. I don't wanna mess up my mine.
Thanks in advance!

willy the kid hit me up on the pm on some put the past behind us and let's network in the future type stuff...

so we're good now...

he's still around, believe that... he still loves this place... even in his last pm to me he called himself niketalk...
laugh.gif

quote:

To my knowledge there are no B-Grade Yeezys yet...

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

I can confirm that there are B-grade Yeezys. i have a sz 9, 10, and 11 in the greys.

Originally Posted by macgyver35

quote:

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

I can confirm that there are B-grade Yeezys. i have a sz 9, 10, and 11 in the greys.
Pics of shoe tag?

Real talk, my friend wants to know where can he get Zen Grey Yeezy's sz. 11 for under $500. Is it possible to get them for under that price?

My friend =/= me. Yeezy's aren't worth the hassle IMO.

Originally Posted by Rapido27

Originally Posted by macgyver35

quote:

Pics of shoe tag?

nerd.gif

you're kidding me when you just said cheap right?

i wish i could get a 2nd pair of b grades for "cheap" and just have em to back up to rock out....it'll never happen but you never know lol

ok. i would like some insight on my next purchase. Found a good deal on the yeezy net 310 shipped. just wondering if the yeezy is really worth missing out on areally dope air jordan. I could buy a DS white cement 3 for 295 and still intend to buy but was gonna buy first DS spacejam for 350. i like all three shoes,the prices are all very close to each other. Im leaning toward buying the yeezy n the spacejam after. mostly cuz that is as low as i have seen them go for. airjordan 3 white cement ds 295 or air yeezy net ds 310? also quality might come to factor and age...

Those louis joints are fire. id go ahead and trash these nets i just got for a pair of those, louis leather looks beyond buttery. Didn't know theywere dropping yesterday.

Back
Top Bottom