Nike Air Zoom Alpha Retro 2019

I think these will sit forever. They don't have any cult status at all.

To be honest I only know them from vintage threads, and pics from f.e. LemonDiesel.
The grey volt pair on his pics looks nice but not in a I NEED THOSE NO MATTER WHAT way, and so far the retro doesn't seem to have the same appeal.

D0lSYacUwAAwlk6.jpg large.jpg

Silver pair is clean.
NB 990 vibe.

A red swoosh woulda made em am 97 like.

If those are comfier than 990s I might switch that up.

Just got my Binary Blue pair in from Kixsquare today. These ****s are gonna be summer bangers that I'll probably double up on, or will at least pick up in another colorway. The entire blue mesh part, in the midfoot and toebox, is very well ventilated, even better than Prestos. Also, they venture slightly more into the "dad-shoe" category without going full Monarch.

Regarding fit, I wear a 12 or 12.5 (ideally) in Spiridons, which vary slightly in comfort (for width) depending on the mudguard material, 12.5 or 13 in most Air Max, and 12s in Jordans. These are an easy fit at a size 12 for me. So, I would say TTS or even size down a half if you don't have wider feet.

They look a little pointy looking down on them, and the leather material is certainly nothing to write home about, but I can tell that I'm gonna wear the **** out of these.

Just got delivered. Love them! Definitely gonna get a lot of wear out of these this spring and summer. I went a half size down from my Flyknit Racer size and they fit perfectly.

image.jpg

Just got delivered. Love them! Definitely gonna get a lot of wear out of these this spring and summer. I went a half size down from my Flyknit Racer size and they fit perfectly.

image.jpg

Who has them?

Finally unDS my binary blues, these things are unbelievably comfy.

Although anyone else think they're venturing a bit into dad shoe territory lol

Attachments

• 20190725_112957.jpg
    20190725_112957.jpg
    451.7 KB · Views: 25
Do these come with those anatomical arch supports that you stick on to the bottom of the insole?

Back
Top Bottom