Nike Air Zoom BB II Asia edition (pics)

i need the all white/black badly but i aint gonna pay retail. Anyone know when they will end up hittin outlets for cheap.

Anyone know when different colors will go to eastbay or if good colors would come to all the champs? The champs in the West Michigan area only have all black.Those white/blacks are hot.

^impressive, i wish the black and white's had patent or the black/black had that same leather in the middle.

Rock, Billy and anyone else in the Portland Area, the BES has the white/black/red Zoom BB II's with the black patent, just picked them up today. But justan FYI it doesn't have patent by the ankle...

Originally Posted by prayformojo

Here is some more pics of my Zoom BB IIs

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
i need to get those ASAP

Originally Posted by Schmity14

Rock, Billy and anyone else in the Portland Area, the BES has the white/black/red Zoom BB II's with the black patent, just picked them up today. But just an FYI it
Thanks for the Heads up.. I am lookin for ALL Patent BBIIs...

The TPs I played in last week were poo poo for cushioning compared to the BB1s. Same tooling, but much firmer out of the box. I like squishy better.

I got my BB IIs from a college player, so as of now, I don't think they are for retail sale.
But I hope Nike releases the TBs because they're are some other colors I want.
BTW, very comfortable, a great basketball shoe.

Originally Posted by prayformojo

I got my BB IIs from a college player, so as of now, I don't think they are for retail sale.
But I hope Nike releases the TBs because they're are some other colors I want.
BTW, very comfortable, a great basketball shoe.

i thought they were releasing those a long with all the other main colors? we seen pictures of them and everything.

Does anyone have the FL sku for the BBII with white leather and black patent? These aren't in the stores in the midwest so I will have to order them froman east coast store. Thanks

everyone should take advantage of the price which is good for shoes that perform very well indoors and outdoors and also has great ankle protection. I rolledover someone's shoes after i got a rebound yesterday and my bb 2 protected my ankle real well and kept a bad sprain to a no sprain. These shoes are worthall the hundred dollars and will be classics. I am indeed one who wanted an air zoom with this kind of design and now that it's here i just love it andcan't wait for more colorways to be released so i can grab a few more pairs of each colorways. Performance and fit is comfy and ankle protection is 5/5 forme. Finally nike you've made one of the best shoes in about 10 years. KUDOS!!!

Originally Posted by badboy074

everyone should take advantage of the price which is good for shoes that perform very well indoors and outdoors and also has great ankle protection. I rolled over someone's shoes after i got a rebound yesterday and my bb 2 protected my ankle real well and kept a bad sprain to a no sprain. These shoes are worth all the hundred dollars and will be classics. I am indeed one who wanted an air zoom with this kind of design and now that it's here i just love it and can't wait for more colorways to be released so i can grab a few more pairs of each colorways. Performance and fit is comfy and ankle protection is 5/5 for me. Finally nike you've made one of the best shoes in about 10 years. KUDOS!!!

I agree, I also rolled my foot pretty badly on the BB II and to my surprise it prevented a possible horrible sprain. This shoe is definitely worth the $100retail price (although I got mine for $70 during F&F), fits great and comfortably right out of the box, traction is great, pretty light considering howbulky it looks at times and just a great performance shoe overall. I am actually liking these better than the XIV's.

I agree about the good price on these...$100 for a BBall shoe with full-length zoom air is not bad at all. So how do these compare to ZK3's?

Just got my ASIA Editions over the weekend with the 25% off from nikestore.

I seen them in store at Atheletes Foot on Sat, but they were sold out of size 13s but i lovem so much i need another pair

got mine today from champs. i know everyone said theyre great but when i felt them for myself i was still surprised. awesome shoe

no patent around ankle, and grey midsole. i like them way better that way.

Back
Top Bottom