Nike Air Zoom Flight 96 Retro 2014...Olympics with the 6

Could've got them on SNKRS 45 minutes after they dropped, but balked and didn't cop. Now I regret it. Can't find a size 14 anywhere and I had one ready to go. Damn. This was the shoe I balled in so hard the white grip wore off. This was around 1996 when I was in 8th grade. Wanted to cop again for nostalgia but didn't think it was getting released until August.

Last edited:
Is the Penny Olympic pair only available on city gear right now?

Neither Nike, nor Foot Locker, nor Eastbay has them online!

I went true to size(my size on the foot measurer). They are snug in the toe area, but the lack of heel padding makes going up half a sz not doable. Seeing that they used real leather, they will break in nicely, and they were a must cop for me.

Olympics definitely feel like they have full length zoom. I was wondering why they didnt hurt my feet like the other pairs that recently released. :lol:

Last edited:

FSR

Jimmy Jazz
No Size 14's. Only up to 13. I know they made a 14 because they were up on SNKRS for few hours before they sold out. My local House of Hoops had these but no 14 either.

Also, these were supposed to release August 20th but released early on SNKRS and have popped up a few places, but nothing like a General Release.

Last edited:
Anybody know if these will hit normal retailers? I'm debating to get these or Jordan indiglo 14s tomorrow.

@aj11fan, it goes like that sometimes. I would've preferred an 11.5 as well but can rock the 11 for that price. 12 may not have been as big as you think.

@aj11fan, it goes like that sometimes. I would've preferred an 11.5 as well but can rock the 11 for that price. 12 may not have been as big as you think.

11 for me is way too small for me. I think I'll be good with a 12. Thnx for the link. Repped

Can anyone confirm these have full length zoom? I was hugely dissapointed at the last attempt on these with heel only zoom air..

You can feel it in the heel, not so much in the forefoot. Could be heel only, those Nike product descriptions are copy/pasted and aren't always accurate. My only point of comparison is the Flu game 12s that dropped this year, which are pretty bouncy. These are still comfortable with nice leather but not on the same level.

so then there might not be zoom in the forefoot cuz if it was full length you could feel it out the box

The only way to be 100% is to get the saw out lads :smile:

I dont see these over on fastpass yet...

Yeah I can't get definitive with this, just saying personally it feels like it's heel only zoom for those that care.

Without knowing for sure who will get these in the future and if they will be discounted again, for $84 I won't complain one bit.

Just got these in and already in feet. These are beauties! Only one huge problem. These squeak like a mofo! But it's not coming from the insoles. It's coming from the upper. Never experienced upper squeaking in shoes. Maybe I need to break them in. All in all I love these and will get some wear today!

Back
Top Bottom