Nike Air Zoom Flight 96 Retro 2014...Olympics with the 6

Im totally down for $84 on these, if anyone spots these on that kinda discount lemme know :wink:

Last edited:
Im totally down for $84 on these, if anyone spots these on that kinda discount lemme know
wink.gif
will do

I bought these for $45 otd at clearance store. They're very uncomfortable shoes. No full length zoom. I gave them away. You can get them cheap from eBay. The olympics have full length zoom and are very pillowy soft. You can definitely notice the difference between the two.

thanks for the feedback on the zoom not existent on the earlier version. i hope there would be some semblance of zoom on the flight 96 kobe PEs. if not then im sticking with the olympics with the big discount of course.

thanks for the feedback on the zoom not existent on the earlier version. i hope there would be some semblance of zoom on the flight 96 kobe PEs. if not then im sticking with the olympics with the big discount of course.
Yea I thought about getting the kobe p.e but idk how the zoom is on that shoe. Ima have to search in previous pages on this thread, and those can be had for cheap on ebay. Olympics have been my daily wearer along with my acg sfb flyknit chukkas.

View media item 2298387
Got a pair as a gift. Apparently they were on clearance. Added to the big man shoe collection . My side project from my usual Jordan collections. Really comfy despite no air up front but great none the less. My new beater.

I always see the Olympics at the local HOH and maybe it is just the texturing Nike used but that does look like good leather throughout the shoe.

these are quickly dropping to dirt cheap prices

very comfortable shoe dont really feel alot of zoom but comfy nonetheless. leather is thick

never knew the ogs had large volume air in the heel and zoom in the forefoot

To all my DFW heads the Shoe Palace at the Parks Mall in Arlington has the Olympics for $49.99. I scooped a pair and the size run was decent.

If you have a Shoe Palace in your area I'd check it out if you wouldn't mind having these for the low.

Back
Top Bottom