Nike Alphadunk

very very interesting to see how these perform.

If they wanna do it right I would say retail should be 120-140 BUT knowing Nike the price will be 160 for these and they will flop at retail

04B783AB-30E7-4C61-9EAB-BE58084B6EBA.png
868C23C9-AA48-4197-95A1-349922334F82.png
No zoom air on the heel??

Last edited:
“While the brand has yet to confirm that the shoes are tied to Back to the Future, this special edition "Overboard" makeup appears to draw design cues from the hoverboards featured in the second installment of the classic '80s sci-fi films. The kicks feature a red knitted upper that's contrasted by eye-catching Racer Pink panel on the heel. Additional details include the words "Library of Bounce" and "Imagination: Turn Dreams Into Reality" printed on the individual insoles.”

nike-alpha-dunk-overboard-pair

nike-alpha-dunk-overboard-medial

nike-alpha-dunk-overboard-heel

nike-alpha-dunk-overboard-top

Smaller swoosh looks better on this LOB aka pink lemonade pair. I'm very intrigued by this shoe. If we get good heel zoom and these perform well, then I will get at least one pair. A low version with all the same tech and performance would be even better...

I'm more intrigued by this shoe than any other coming out. That forefoot zoom that goes all the way to the toe is bananas. My concerns for it are 1) will it be stable, and 2) will the forefoot be flexible enough. Full length air or max zoom units(without being split like the lebrons or kds) never had good flexibility, and usually were just for big men. I don't need these to be a nike free or anything, just enough flex so I could do things without too much lag. I see some cutouts on the foam above the zoom unit, so nike was also thinking of that. The cutouts worked well on the kobe 1 and the huarache 2k5, but those were smaller zoom units. Hopefully its enough here.

I’m in for lows the mids just look weirdly disproportionate...

Last edited:
It took them how many years to flip the massive zoom unit to the forefoot where it’s most needed?

Pass on these until they’re 80 or below at the outlets lol!

Back
Top Bottom