Nike Alphadunk

“Somewhat of a successor to the Hyperdunk, the Alphadunk features a Zoom cushion system that includes double-stacked Zoom at the heel and a forefoot unit that scoops up the edges – a first for Nike. The Flyknit on the upper has a lofted texture and is more plush than what’s currently in use on the market as well. On the heel is a rather bold Swoosh logo placement, while a nod to “Flight” can be seen embroidered on the heel. The Nike Alphadunk is expected to debut sometime around the FIBA tournament later this Summer.”

nike-alphadunk-pair

nike-alphadunk-laces

nike-alphadunk-heel

Last edited:
Everything about the tech and the look of the front is fire. Back.... everything about the tech and look... not so much

Jeesh the way they molded the forefoot zoom air. Tells me it's going to give some extra purpulsion for dunks and jumpers.

Definitely intrigued by that zoom air setup.

Release date is August 30.

The midsole is raised high so I think this will alleviate lateral containment concerns. I'm hoping the foot sits right above the zoom bag.

You need an athlete attached to sell a basketball shoe for that much imo.

I hear that. I hope you’re right and they’re $115 (lol) I just think they’ll gas up the tech and set it high.

They priced 2016 Flyknit HD at $200 and we all know about that Adapt BB :emoji_money_mouth:

Back
Top Bottom