Nike Alphadunk

Good colorway, but as I mentioned from the black/blue pair o returned after one wear, they look dumb bulky on my feet and they aren’t meant to be worn casually. Lol
yea as much as I want to like it, this shoe is just too big and bulky for me. also ventilation is a**.

Gonna miss Seeing the latest rendition of the Hyperdunk, but these should be fine and I hear great things about these from people who own these.

i play on my forefoot a lot so these are really comfortable, but lacks lateral support in the forefoot as well. there is a disconnect between the upper knit and the midsole, made it feel like i'm carry the shoe instead of hooping WITH the shoe. sometimes when i run i felt like i'm slapping the outsole onto the floor instead of a strike. this is just two 3hr sessions back to back saturdays.

Attachments

• 438afe81fb5f89764f9d6eaa4468e045.jpg
    438afe81fb5f89764f9d6eaa4468e045.jpg
    39.8 KB · Views: 1,268
I love that they're doing a Huarache cw, but I'm not feeling that purple upper. Just make that thing white and have blue and purple accents like the og.

These shoes are a flop IMO. They look so stupid on feet and I don’t mean that in a good way.

i don't think these are a flop. the price tag is too much, once they start going down in prices we will see more pairs going out. I like the looks
of these, but just don't want to pay retail for them

my buddy picked a pair of these for me from the employee store and at 40% off i still think they are too much, but that candy cane colorway is dope!!!

Starting to see these come down in price via ndc. $60 bucks and im out the door with these. Such as shame nike had zero NBA players play in these across the league. Oh well consumers win, when you dont market these properly.

Picked up a pair of the AlphaDunks on the first day of F&F...$79.99 plus 30% off. Even at that price I ended up returning them...forefoot Zoom was nice but nothing else about the shoe seemed good at all. Got the Zoom Rize instead and they feel amazing!

Back
Top Bottom