Nike Alpholution - Hot or Flop???

I stumbled across these on another site earlier. I think they're pretty dope and I'm feeling the concept. Forgive me if this has already been postedelsewhere... What do you think NT?
nike-alpholution-basketball-shoe.jpg
Coming soonto a store near you is the Nike Alpholution basketball sneaker. To make things simple, the Alpholution is a updated rendition of the Alpha Force. You can giveSir Charles the credit for making the Alpha Force a famous shoe in Nike's 80's basketball line-up. Remember the Alpha Air Force 1 High from the CharlesBarkley AF1 Collection? The Alpha Force hit the scene back in 1988 and in 2009 Nike introduces the Alpholution. Here we have a look at the first colorway torelease thanks to SLAM. A black/teal dressing sits with confidence on this new basketball silhouette. This colorway is set to release in July, but don'tfooled, Nike will unleash more colorways this Fall/Winter (hit the related news link to see more). The Alpholution will retail for $100 strong! via Hypebeast

contrast stitching on an actual BALLING shoe?? no thanks.. I want something old school.. design is great.. C/w Execution, as always its 80% of the battle, canbe worked on..

i like them, doubt i will buy them but it's a nice shoe overall. could have been A LOT worse!

There's also a black/white/purple colorway coming out as well.
Depending on price point, this might be copped .

C/w Execution, as always its 80% of the battle, can be worked on..
Agreed.

I like. Looks like it would perform (haven't read the specs yet though) and still look decent off the court. Thumbs up.

Originally Posted by johngotty

I like. Looks like it would perform (haven't read the specs yet though) and still look decent off the court. Thumbs up.

If my man Gotty is down, who's to argue?

wink.gif

these are nice, not ugly like alot of the recent fusions and i love the old school force tongue..not diggn the particular colorway for me but some blue/orangeones would be fire!

flop. looks like someone converse would put out. i see some hints of wade and elton brand in this. fugly.

I like the overall design.

Contrast stitching is a little weird though.

Gonna give the Structure hoop shoes a shot first, but I'll definitely pick up a pair of these if I hear that they perform well.

Back
Top Bottom