NIKE AM 1 OG Quickstrike...ARE THESE RELEASING IN THE US?

I'm not one to nitpick over the finer points, but whoever said the toe curl on the Maxims is very noticeable is right. Saw'em the other week and theyhave a pronounced curl to them. Still looks nice though

Originally Posted by UPandCOMING32

no Royals in the states?
people said the same about Reds and look...

actually no one said the same about the reds, idk why people started saying footlocker is getting the blues. blue maxims maybe.

Originally Posted by NikeFNHead

Well, these are Air Maxim.
And we've been talking about Air Max 1.
Different shoes, material etc...
ohwell.gif
comparison of the MAXIM and HOA's:

after all these issues....i'm settling for the blue maxims over the QS's.....it's all relative anyway.

Where can I find a size 13 in both the blue AM 1's and Blue Maxims. I need both and will pay up to 150$ for each. Maybe more. I know 13 is a hard size butI know someone out there maybe overseas can help a fellow sneakerhead out. Thanks.

yea i saw the maxims this week in DC.... shoes r precreased on the toe box (like they r curling for some reason) from what i saw and the white flywire area isyellow

I finally got my blues from Taiwan. Quality is super for a running retro. Really happy with them.

i didnt cop... but i mean i figured it was decent for people that were beasting over them.

^^There are better deals than that to be had easily on ebay, then you always got bing on top for a bin.

I've accepted that the odds of the blues making it here are low and finding a 13 is a task.

However, I got 2 prs & a pair of those blue Safari's for like $45. I'll wear those & stash the other two for little while. Thanks for ALL thehelp to my fellow NTers in this thread & hopefully I helped a couple who were looking as well.

Back
Top Bottom