NIKE AM 1 OG Quickstrike...ARE THESE RELEASING IN THE US?

no word on blue in states? sigh im bout to slit my wrists
laugh.gif

They have a few at V.I.Ms down the block from me for $80 .Not sure which sz's are left but they still have my sz 8. They are cool not sure if i should cop.A Bit Simple

got an extra pair of size 8.5 blues....lmk if anyone wants me to hook them up....
nerd.gif

I still need a pair of the white/reds in a size 13... I need to step up my runners game
ohwell.gif

How do these fit compared to AM90 Infrareds? Been outta the shoe game for so long but the blues are too dope to pass up.....

Originally Posted by OldBoyJun

How do these fit compared to AM90 Infrareds? Been outta the shoe game for so long but the blues are too dope to pass up.....
pretty much the same......AM87s fit a lil more narrow though

im a true size 12...... i can do a 11.5 in AM90s if i have too....(sides a lil tight...) i cant do a 11.5 in AM87s though....

Originally Posted by FlightClub23

Originally Posted by NikeFNHead

Originally Posted by got shoes

Originally Posted by FlightClub23

Finally copped a pair of reds!!!! Only paid $79.99
pimp.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
Where? DS or USED?

DS and I got em from an Athletes Foot in Downtown Atlanta

They still had a bunch of sizes so they marked em down by $12
yea, i was about to get some but the Athletes Foot where i was said they didnt sale one pair yet, so he said i should just wait.... so... ill justwait.
ohwell.gif

The blues seem to be much harder to find even in international markets!
My city got 6 pairs of the blues total, while there is reds sitting on shelves!

i got a DS sz 10.5 blue AM 1 QS. GET AT ME FOR A GOOD DEAL.

also i got the red ones in sz 11 vnnds. get at me.

Originally Posted by Koudie From BroOklyn

They have a few at V.I.Ms down the block from me for $80 .Not sure which sz's are left but they still have my sz 8. They are cool not sure if i should cop.A Bit Simple

which is a good thing sometimes. and in this case, it is
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

still need Royals
mad.gif
nerd.gif

good thing i just pulled the trigger at the auction site... cus i wouldnt be able to wait this long if it was to release here in the US. i wouldnt mind gettinga 2nd pair.

Anyone get a chance to cop some Blue sz. 13's? How much they run you and where did you cop? (What website)

Originally Posted by Dnigo

Arent the Red ones in the US? Or They lookalike the Maxims.

Correct me if I am wrong, but I think it has been established that, at least the red ones, ARE the Maxims ...

Originally Posted by CUE45

Originally Posted by Dnigo

Arent the Red ones in the US? Or They lookalike the Maxims.

Correct me if I am wrong, but I think it has been established that, at least the red ones, ARE the Maxims ...

US received the red Maxims AND OG red AM1s aka "Air Max 1 QS" (as the box reads)
There are also Blue Maxims but i believe they haven't hit the states either

Back
Top Bottom