Nike AM90 and AM1 Vintage pack

just copped my 90s from NDC, but forgot to search for codes and login to ebates 1st.
mean.gif
oh well, at least i got em!
smile.gif

wish i coulda got 2 pairs tho. also, that twitter link popped up hella late.
laugh.gif
mean.gif
off topic...how is ebates working for you? is it worth signing up?

Nike made the suede look nasty in those pics. Like suede that has gotten wet and is worn out like crazy. Talk about trying to make them look "OG" :lol:

I'm sure that's why they didn't sell out as quickly as the others.

DublBagn, do you think the regular magic eraser pads will do the job or would the extra power ones be better?  I plan on trying this out once my pairs come in

just copped my 90s from NDC, but forgot to search for codes and login to ebates 1st. :smh: oh well, at least i got em! :smile:

wish i coulda got 2 pairs tho. also, that twitter link popped up hella late. :lol: :smh:
off topic...how is ebates working for you? is it worth signing up?

funny u ask bc i was just asking myself the same question and the truth is it isn't working out so well for me bc i always forget to sign in b4 i cop. all this damn money i be spending online and i always forget to use ebates. :smh: :lol:

but in all honesty, if u do remember to sign in and u shop alot online it's def. worth it just from the standpoint of it's "free" money. or rather u are getting real money back deposited into ur paypal account just for buying the stuff u wanted and were gonna buy anyway. then u factor in the economy and all that. "every dollar counts..." and all that, then yea it's worth it if that makes any sense. :lol:

My local fnl still has some sizes of infrareds left. If anybody needs help coppin shoot me a pm.

God FNL sucks almost 4 days with no tracking, hold times forever

I can't wait til they tell me they cancelled my order even though they had a restock this morning

Going on 31 min now this is ridiculous

Last edited:
And when they answer they will have no answer other than they are looking to locate the shoes at a store and they can still get cancelled that's why I ordered from Nike today

How the hell is FNL gonna restock and not even send my 90's yet, smh been 3 days now
same boat information on customer care says processing...and after waiting for an hour and a half for someone to answer

rep said they are still "looking" for a pair to send me.....and this is ordering as soon as it was up on the site

smh at finishline!!!

same boat information on customer care says processing...and after waiting for an hour and a half for someone to answer
rep said they are still "looking" for a pair to send me.....and this is ordering as soon as it was up on the site
smh at finishline!!!

I waited 44 min on hold before someone finally took my call then another 20 min while she tried to contact the Memphis store which is fulfilling my order which they "hope" to get out tomorrow which is 5 days after ordering

FNL has a terrible supply chain problem

I really wanted that discount from FNL, but hearing all these stories, I don't mind paying retail from NDC now. Hope they get your guys pairs shipped out

FNL restocked jordan 4's and I ordered 2 from them about a month ago. They shipped me out one and the following day shipped the other. When I received the shoes, I only had one pair. Weird thing is even though they both shipped out on separate days, they had the same tracking #. They made a mistake and tried to locate a pair from one of their other stores with no luck.

THEN they do a BIG restock on the Jordan 4's again on their website 2 days after they said they couldn't fulfill my orders.

Just figure I'd throw that out there just showing how unorganized FNL can be. Sorry for the long rant

Kith NYC will have the collection available today. Retail. Phone orders accepted - 646-648-6285
NK543361-161_RF6.jpg

NK554717-160_RF6.jpg

NK554970-174_RF6.jpg

Thanks for this. Repped. After missing out on the FNL restock today i figured Um going to end up paying retail anyway whether from NDC or Eastbay so i decided to give my $ to a local spot. Went in for the 90s but they were sold out, had my size in the 1s so i had to scoop these. Cool workers there even got an issue of Frank151, crazy they still make these! :D

Kinda odd that FNL isn't shipping anything from the warehouse yet. Everyone that posted so far has been getting them from stores.

Back
Top Bottom