Nike AM90 and AM1 Vintage pack

Kinda odd that FNL isn't shipping anything from the warehouse yet. Everyone that posted so far has been getting them from stores.

I'm with you, wondering what the Heck they are doing. I'm in Indy so usually get ground shipped shoes the next day but my 90 are coming from Texas...

gonna order from NDC along with some IDs and just send bck FNLs pair not putting up with any BS

I hung up and didnt get through to CS

Last edited:
To all saying or thinking you can take off the "vintage" with magic eraser think again. They are painted imbedded into the rubber, NOT like the AJ KO which I own and was just a film layered onto the white rubber missile and came off easy. These will have to be painted white if you want them white.

jst finish talkin w/cstmr care from finishline.they are informing my order that i placed on the 31st might b canceled becoz its "out of stock" how the hell did they have a restock and not fulfill orders first

this is some BS!!!

gonna order from NDC along with some IDs and just send bck FNLs pair not putting up with any BS
I hung up and didnt get through to CS
At this point I'd rather just pay retail then give money to these clowns. Even with coupon codes they don't deserve our business.

dang the AM1 still have almost a FSR on NDC
Waiting for those pairs to hit the outlets like the last time
laugh.gif
Checked a lot of my local chain stores, all of them ran out of the 95's...these went fast
eek.gif
nike is truthfully dropping the ball with the am1. People are seeing that vintage looking pair and don't want to touch them, not realizing that they really don't look like that.....if they had started with an updated picture from the get go this morning it woulda been a wrap

i wound up with 3 pairs of 90s and 3 1s....got trigger happy with my discover cash back lol

1/2 size or a whole size up is good for me but that's cause I have wide feet. Snug but that's what I'd expect with a 'running' shoe

Thanks. I have wide feet as well. For reference, the 2010 AM90, I went .5 size up and it's still pretty snug. Felt like I should of went a whole size up and it's safe to assume these would be the same

hopefully they will still be in stock if i need to go up a half size...the pic on ndc does not do this shoe justice

I agree with goku, don't sleep on this release fam! Some of the earlier pics do NOT do this shoe justice!!!!

I remember when I was able to pick up those AM1's from an outlet for $45/piece a couple years ago. Midsole paint cracking something awful.

Last edited:
Received mine yesterday from FNL. Ordered the day they dropped. Box is a lil damaged though. I had to order half a size down because they ran out of my size. Needless to say they are snug but they look good in person. I know I'm in the minority but I like the vintage look. It's not that bad.

Got my pair of 1's from fnl,the 90's finally shipped and now just waiting on the 95's I'm not mad at the delay with fnl because I used discount codes on all 3 orders so for the 3 pairs it was $324.99

Got my pair of 1's from fnl,the 90's finally shipped and now just waiting on the 95's I'm not mad at the delay with fnl because I used discount codes on all 3 orders so for the 3 pairs it was $324.99
other than vig09 anyone else recieved a shipping confirmation yet?

Back
Top Bottom