Nike AM90 and AM1 Vintage pack

I can help someone out w/ a size 11 if anyone needs it.  Just get at me via PM only.  

Nevermind.  

Last edited:
I have the Air Max 90 VNTG and Im really impressed on the leather. I wish the midsole wasnt that yellowed though. 

I was in my local Nike Running store over the weekend and they had both the AM1 and AM90 OGs available. Just chillin on the NSW table in the back.

excuse my ignorance. but is this recent infrared 90 release, more of a redish or pinkish color.. Havent been able to spot them anywhere around here in person.

A little more pink then any of my other infrareds I've had IMO.
Yeup. All my non shoe head friends told me they like my pink shoes. 
mean.gif

Compared to my friend with HOAs and the infrared on his was definitely more red/darker.

Last edited:
I agree I could wear a 9.5 in all other Infrared releases but I sold my 9 and bought an 8.5 in these

I'd rather wear no insole if need be then have a lot of room in my toe box

it depends on ur feet. my right foot is slightly bigger than my left so that .5 size up helped

Last edited:
Surprised no one posted these were available @ the Johnson Creek outlet in WI. Only have a size 7 in the 1's now...

Surprised no one posted these were available @ the Johnson Creek outlet in WI. Only have a size 7 in the 1's now...
By the time it was announced line was clogged up and then in 5 minutes almost everysize was sold out!! Great discount tho! I tried calling with no luck

I'm wondering if i should Trade my DS 2010' infrared 90 12.5's for these new ones in a size 12. hmmmm decisions, decisions!! I like the DARK grey!!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom