Nike Atlantic Penny 2s

Originally Posted by 86KB8KOBE86

Originally Posted by So Much Sole 23

Originally Posted by pelimpe

called em peeps anyc ... my order is on hold.... glad i was able to scoop locally just in case these dnt cme through.....
would be nice though to c hw the sz 11 fit... coz i dnt wanna crease them sz 12 i scooped....
if u a sz 12 and have an 11.5 holla at ur boy!

^3 Words..... STAY IN SCHOOL!
smh.gif

These Joints Are MOS DEF A Must Have
pimp.gif
.......... That Upper Is Plush Than A B!...... Turned Out To Be A Pretty Easy Cop Out In The Bay With The Exception Of A Short 15min Or So Wait...... Good Looks To GotShoes For Getting Back To Me, Even Tho I Ended Up Going With My Instinct On This One
wink.gif
Hmmm, seems like you are the last person who should be insulting anyone else's grammar. This is a message board, everyone could understand what he was saying. Btw you aren't supposed to capitalize every single first letter of each word, only the first one following a period.
And You Are Again? Funny How People Like Yourself Take It Upon Themselves To Take Offense To Something One Member Wrote To Another
eyes.gif
...... I've Been Down The "Grammar" Argument Route One Too ManyTimes Here Already Over My Typing Style So Will Just Leave That Be
grin.gif
..............Anyhow, I'll End This With The Same Question I Started With....... You Are Again......?

PS- In Order To Be "More Plush" As You Say, One Would Need To Be Comparing Them To Another Pair Of Otherwise Considered "Plush" Shoes,Which WAS NOT The Case.
wink.gif

called em peeps anyc ... my order is on hold.... glad i was able to scoop locally just in case these dnt cme through.....
would be nice though to c hw the sz 11 fit... coz i dnt wanna crease them sz 12 i scooped....

smh.gif

pimp.gif
.......... That Upper Is Plush Than A B!...... Turned Out To Be A Pretty Easy Cop Out In The Bay With The Exception Of A Short 15min Or So Wait...... Good Looks To GotShoes For Getting Back To Me, Even Tho I Ended Up Going With My Instinct On This One
wink.gif
Hmmm, seems like you are the last person who should be insulting anyone else's grammar. This is a message board, everyone could understand what he was saying. Btw you aren't supposed to capitalize every single first letter of each word, only the first one following a period.
And You Are Again? Funny How People Like Yourself Take It Upon Themselves To Take Offense To Something One Member Wrote To Another
eyes.gif
...... I've Been Down The "Grammar" Argument Route One Too Many Times Here Already Over My Typing Style So Will Just Leave That Be
grin.gif
..............Anyhow, I'll End This With The Same Question I Started With....... You Are Again......?

PS- In Order To Be "More Plush" As You Say, One Would Need To Be Comparing Them To Another Pair Of Otherwise Considered "Plush" Shoes, Which WAS NOT The Case.
wink.gif
i see the grammar argument once a month
laugh.gif

smh.gif

pimp.gif
wink.gif
eyes.gif
...... I've Been Down The "Grammar" Argument Route One Too Many Times Here Already Over My Typing Style So Will Just Leave That Be
grin.gif

PS- In Order To Be "More Plush" As You Say, One Would Need To Be Comparing Them To Another Pair Of Otherwise Considered "Plush" Shoes, Which WAS NOT The Case.
wink.gif
lol.. I love the plushness on the penny 2.. no %$%+..

smh.gif

pimp.gif
wink.gif
eyes.gif
grin.gif

wink.gif

Hey in all honesty, I had no idea what pelimpe was saying. So i think So Much Sole had a point. That man's post made no sense. We dont need all the slangand abbreviation, sometimes its easier to say what you really mean

If you read them closely, alot of the posts on here don't make any damn sense. We could name a couple but lets not go down that route.
laugh.gif
lol

they'll arrive...

i'll get my pair...

just like how i got the all whites and black/blues.

Hypnitis kills.

(and if not, that's 150 bucks in my pocket... but i'd like to have 'em nonetheless)

My anyconline got canceled, which I thought would happen...especially since it was $130
My Premier is a go though

i havent got my CANCEL email yet, i spoke to them on the phone earlier n they said they would let me know if another delivery is gonna happen or not and theywould leave my order open
i DID get my shipped email confirmation from sneakerhead tho, i guess i can expect those 8.5 by the end of the week!

from anyconline when i called they told if they got more i would get them so then i check the order status on email and now have tracking so probbly you willcancel because she said if i dont get tracking on email by today that mine would be cancel but i got the tracking so great

GOOD THING, for now i guess, cuz its not 100% that its cancelled....
just dont get ur hopes up, im sure not gonna haha
but if they are getting a 2nd shipment like they were expecting, then i think thats where our delivery sits
that is.. of course if thats the reason why we havent gotten confirmation CANCELLED emails yet

Originally Posted by smurfdavid

Some people dont know proper grammer
smurfdavid wrote:
from anyconline when i called they told if they got more i would get them so then i check the order status on email and now have tracking so probbly you will cancel because she said if i dont get tracking on email by today that mine would be cancel but i got the tracking so great

OH BOY!

has anyone else gotten any info from sneakerhead.com?

im still stuck on in processing as of 7/25

Originally Posted by smurfdavid

Some people dont know proper grammer
smurfdavid wrote:
from anyconline when i called they told if they got more i would get them so then i check the order status on email and now have tracking so probbly you will cancel because she said if i dont get tracking on email by today that mine would be cancel but i got the tracking so great

OH BOY!

Lmao he still doesnt get it.....
roll.gif

3d215ae576affca8256505f2a8efa70338be2a5.pjpg

Back
Top Bottom