Nike Atlantic Penny 2s

Originally Posted by TheFoamCollector

Originally Posted by PackersGotMe

Originally Posted by GaMeIsTiGhT

so where in nyc can i go pick these up in da morning size 10???

did you not read at all... HOH harlem
If they have em left lol

I called them this morning they only had 8.5, 11 and 13 left which I'm pretty sure are gone by now.

NDC reps are notorious for being stupid.
smh.gif

Man...I need these to hit NDC...I got a $60 gift card burnin a hole in my wallet that would make the purchase price a lot easier to deal with.

I'm gonna wait, what I have learned over the past few years no matter how much hype is behind a shoe. Someone out there will pick these up, not wear them,wait for the next great release, then unload the pair they have for retail or less.

Just called and spoke to a rep...chick said they werent available...to check back in the future, maybe something will change...smh

no answer from my friend over at foot locker
but ill be giving nike town a call tomorrow with a SKU to check on

Originally Posted by blackredxiiigoat

Just called and spoke to a rep...chick said they werent available...to check back in the future, maybe something will change...smh

hmm, chick eh?
Maybe if you kicked game to this chick, things would have been different
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
...hey you never know if she was hiding info on purpose lol

I have a feeling that since this is a quickstrike, they may have been told not to sell yet...but then again, Nike Reps can be dumb as well
grin.gif

any spots in hawaii getting them? emailed kickshi, they said that they need to double check cause they are not sure if these are on their order list
frown.gif

proph,

lol admittedly I aint think about that...what I left out of my last post was that she told me there was a release in the system for the penny II for nextmonth, but that since they were listed as QS to keep checkin back, she didnt know exactly when theyd be available, but that they werent (available) rightnow...smh...lol

Back
Top Bottom