Nike Atlantic Penny 2s

My store has them in anyone needs them. I can't believe some of these places marked them up.

Does anybody know if Eastbay will be getting these?

if someone can help me out with a sz 11 Id be willing to trade some blue griffeys, or v's same size. PM me

Went to 2 FTLs 2 Champs 2 FAs and a finishline! NONE OF THE STORES HAD EM
mad.gif

So if ne1 is down to trade a pair Sz 11-12 lmk

Originally Posted by So Much Sole 23

Originally Posted by dalilboy

has any S.F. stores get these yet??
Can Someone PLEASE Shed Some Light On This?................... Trying To Cop A Limited Release While On Vacation In An Unfamiliar City FTL!
ohwell.gif
I remember I met you at the Shoe Shine event in Denver like two years ago and you were hella cool peoples so I had to help you out; so heres myinfo:

True Sole is releasing them saturday on the haight, Darkside said they are getting them, said they will release them on saturday, Niketown SF is getting 30pairs.

Right now I am comparing this to the eggplant release, true and darkside released their pairs when they got them in and a bunch of the die hard heads will copem early. Then Niketown will have their 30 and everyone who shows up at 10 oclock will get a pair no problem. That is exactly what happened with the eggploantfoams, I got to Niketown SF at about 7:45 on release day. I was the second one in line and copped with no problem, their was only like 20 people there whenthey opened and the person in front of me and the dude behind me both were able to buy multiple pairs. I figure the foams had way more hype than these so itshouldnt be too bad.

I called Foot Locker in South Coast Plaza (Orange County, CA) and they said they have it already

Just talked to a rep from the DTLR chain and she said all of the DTLR stores will only be receiving 2 pair per size @ the most of these. So these are a lilmore limited than I thought...

The size 9.5 I ordered yesterday morning from Nike.com/Employee Special Orders actually just shipped. :^)

Back
Top Bottom