Nike Atlantic Penny 2s

2j26w4g.jpg

Originally Posted by chatta718

Originally Posted by sneakerfan93

Are these really "Limited QS"

yeah like the AM1 s u have to understand QS means everyones gets them at different times...but dudes are marking up out the gate....so have 175+ to cop im lucky to pay retail but for 200 the quality is trash it wouldnt make sense to pay that much unless u have NO options.. good luck homie
The quality isn't good?

just got back from niketown chi. settled for sz 11 just to complete the collection, but really need a sz 13.

get at me if u can help.

Originally Posted by baysfinest

Originally Posted by UPandCOMING32

called Politics before. they said an employee had a pair on hold, and had one hour to pay. They took down my name and number.and just called me back. got my pair.
smokin.gif

$155 shipped
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

you got lucky on that one
sometimes you need luck.
laugh.gif

glad i got these out the way.
pimp.gif

heeellll no i been wearin em and they cheap as the black ones...dudes are just goin crazy cuz theyre limited...thats all but they not worth 145 not to mention175+

Originally Posted by donjuan513

2j26w4g.jpg

nooooooooooooooooooooooo i hope and pray that those are not droppin again....lol NIKE wastin they time if they are....smh i GOTTA GET THESE BO JACKSONS !!!!!!lol

well glad mst peeps got what they needed..... man was this shoe produced in a sz 11.5????? got to my spot... was the first one... orshould i say the only one.... straight up no 11.5.... fine i settled for a 12.. try em on .. and they seem to fit perfect...... m still affraid of thm creasingbad.....
nxt thing u know .. a pack 6/17 my sz marked down at $250.... sounded too good for me to pass....
hpefully my sz 11 wil get at me on time.. thnx again to dude that gve headsup yest for $130.50 shipped .. cnt beat dat...

Originally Posted by donjuan513

2j26w4g.jpg

nooooooooooooooooooooooo i hope and pray that those are not droppin again....lol NIKE wastin they time if they are....smh i GOTTA GET THESE BO JACKSONS !!!!!! lol
Im pretty sure these arent releasing again thats just Ty not feeding into this Penny 2 phase....... (right Ty???
embarassed.gif
) lol

Originally Posted by roly2345

I just picked the black and silver penny 2, they released today says the ftl guy

my FA had em since last week. not excluded on the 30 either i believe.
easy pass

Originally Posted by PackersGotMe

nooooooooooooooooooooooo i hope and pray that those are not droppin again....lol NIKE wastin they time if they are....smh i GOTTA GET THESE BO JACKSONS !!!!!! lol
Im pretty sure these arent releasing again thats just Ty not feeding into this Penny 2 phase....... (right Ty???
embarassed.gif
) lol
I was fortunate to receive the Penny II samples earlier this month so I was straight.
I pulled the IVs from my vault today and wore the,m just posted them here for the hell of it.

UNDFTD Silverlake still has an 8 and 8.5 left. Give them a call 323-668-1315 if you are still looking. Grabbed the only 13 they had!

Well in the DMV,iono about the rest of MD,DC,or VA DTLR's,but NO Baltimore DTLR received these today. I was looking forward to them because I spoke withthe marketing rep earlier in the week. Some say now they're gonna get em on tuesday,some say as late as thursday. I copped mine,but there's still hopethat I can hook anybody up that needs some because they will be here in FSR's later this week. Hit my inbox if you missed out and want me to hook you up...

Originally Posted by dino410

Well in the DMV,iono about the rest of MD,DC,or VA DTLR's,but NO Baltimore DTLR received these today. I was looking forward to them because I spoke with the marketing rep earlier in the week. Some say now they're gonna get em on tuesday,some say as late as thursday. I copped mine,but there's still hope that I can hook anybody up that needs some because they will be here in FSR's later this week. Hit my inbox if you missed out and want me to hook you up...
Yeah, I asked DTLR down here in VA and they didn't get them in yet either.

Originally Posted by Magic1978

Originally Posted by dino410

Well in the DMV,iono about the rest of MD,DC,or VA DTLR's,but NO Baltimore DTLR received these today. I was looking forward to them because I spoke with the marketing rep earlier in the week. Some say now they're gonna get em on tuesday,some say as late as thursday. I copped mine,but there's still hope that I can hook anybody up that needs some because they will be here in FSR's later this week. Hit my inbox if you missed out and want me to hook you up...
Yeah, I asked DTLR down here in VA and they didn't get them in yet either.

figures...but i still got mine!:

Back
Top Bottom