Nike Atlantic Penny 2s

finally got my sz10 today.
i had a sz11 to share with~ let me kno anyone wnts it.
n the spot i go, still got sz10.5 on a side... hmm they were asking if i wnt to take tht sz10.5 as well.

sz11 in my hand now. let me kno if u need it~

Originally Posted by PackersGotMe

Originally Posted by chatta718

Originally Posted by donjuan513

2j26w4g.jpg

nooooooooooooooooooooooo i hope and pray that those are not droppin again....lol NIKE wastin they time if they are....smh i GOTTA GET THESE BO JACKSONS !!!!!! lol
Im pretty sure these arent releasing again thats just Ty not feeding into this Penny 2 phase....... (right Ty???
embarassed.gif
) lol
Man I would give anything to get the OG Penny 4s with the blue strips.. the retro version was complete trash (although they still got me for mymoney).. I wish someone would sell them on Ebay

Originally Posted by bklyn style baby

Where's all those NTers that stated most DTLR's were getting these?
laugh.gif

i said they were getting them because the marketing rep from DTLR gave me the list of stores getting them. dont shoot the messenger lol

^those 4s aint tht bad... i remember i bought em for cheap n sold them for even cheaper... if they really drop... i will wait till they drop to very low price~
but i luv the blk/blue version OG CW... those r the best

Any1 who is willin to trade a Sz 11,11.5 or 12 for some CG IVs Sz12 lmk.. i need these lol

and those Penny 4s r ok.. i kno theyre gonna hit sales racks so i aint stressin... but ill cop a pair (wen theyon sale)..

Alrighty, sad to say but my quest for the penny atlantics looks like its over. I've call all of the NikeTowns talk and nike customer reps and no one canlocate a size 7 (something with the system not allowing them to search). I've been looking forward to this release for the longest time. I'm startingto think maybe Nike didn't even come out with a size 7 as the other pennys did.

If anyone has a hook up or any information, please PM a fellow NT member. I'd greatly appreciate it. Its bad enough Minnesota barely gets QS, but to findit in a size 7, is a task at hand. Thanks!

Damn lining up for 3 hours?? I cant do that but I cant knock anyone at least you guys got em congrats. Its sad to see the Penny releases are going down the JBroute with the limited bs and now having to line up. SMH

Originally Posted by TheFoamCollector

Damn lining up for 3 hours?? I cant do that but I cant knock anyone at least you guys got em congrats. Its sad to see the Penny releases are going down the JB route with the limited bs and now having to line up. SMH

I feel you on that bro.

Originally Posted by you go boy

size 7 would be tough to find.... everywhere i saw these online had 8-13 i think

Yeah...size 7 is such an odd shoe size, but its usually out there. It can be either Mens size or GS size. I had no problem copping with the other colorways butthis one. *SMH*

Hey NTers... Who ever got a sz 10.5... Check ur shoes and make sure the other shoe isn't a sz 12. Cus I got my 12 from NTLA... And the other shoe is a10.5... Need some help fam. Thnx

hawaii SUCKS! nike always forgets us when dope sneakers release.
anyone can help witha sz 10.5 & 11 or two 10.5s?
willing to pay over retail! thx 4 da help!

Originally Posted by Magic1978

Originally Posted by chatta718

Originally Posted by sneakerfan93

Are these really "Limited QS"

yeah like the AM1 s u have to understand QS means everyones gets them at different times...but dudes are marking up out the gate....so have 175+ to cop im lucky to pay retail but for 200 the quality is trash it wouldnt make sense to pay that much unless u have NO options.. good luck homie
The quality isn't good?

ive had them over a wk now and feel like these are on par wit the blks. imo these are even softer, which i like
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom