Nike Atlantic Penny 2s

deez nuts to both of you guys.. I cant believe you're arguing about that shanangins (sp?).. I would like to remind you of why we're all gathered heretoday:

Team Penny for that ***!!!

YEAH BUDDY
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by IsTaYsTuNiNyA

deez nuts to both of you guys.. I cant believe you're arguing about that shanangins (sp?).. I would like to remind you of why we're all gathered here today:

Team Penny for that ***!!!

YEAH BUDDY
pimp.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif

Hell Yeah!!!
pimp.gif

bigj505 wrote:
lol that dude... now wonder y he aint cop a few pairs. thanks AbstraKt for calling dude out for lying. i cant understand y people gotta lie about stupid stuff.
i paid 63 for the all whites, 65 for the black/royals, and 153 for the atlantics... no need for me to fake like i got a special price. but i am salty i paid retail
laugh.gif

yea these were the only ones I paid retail for as well, but I aint mad I knew I wasnt gonna get em for less oh well
eyes.gif
.lol. they still sittin up in the collection so im good
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by pelimpe

^^^ $164.97 damn!!!!!

Yeah, I saw that too. They really marked those up.

I'm thinking about going ahead and getting the black/blues on sale.

I gave out info to where the shoes are at, I think that more than enough info needed. I have helped many people in past, then months later to see people resellthem for like 150 more. I did that to help people and not even charge for anything I simple gave the shoe at my cost. I work full time and have a family sorryI don't have time to get everyone the shoes. At least I am giving you inside on where the shoes are. Honestly if you really want a shoe you would go andget it instead of posting why dont you help me get it. Don't get me wrong I will help a few people if I can.

Rapido27: Thanks for advice but, if I was a reseller and ebay powerseller like you I would help out people, what can we say about you helping?? 340 for Busy PAF1 is helping NT and sneaker community I rather not help.

I saw these in person...not really a must cop I'm cool with the blk/royals, eggplants, both half cents for the yr...Friday the Space Jams
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Magic1978

^^^ $164.97 damn!!!!!

lol.. I had my (ex) girl buy those for me on the morning they came out.. so if she wasnt trippin off the price.. I wasnt either
glasses.gif

^^^ $164.97 damn!!!!!

lol.. I had my (ex) girl buy those for me on the morning they came out.. so if she wasnt trippin off the price.. I wasnt either
glasses.gif

Where did you cop them from ??? I know SHIEK always does that, mark UP the price and sell them to you for retail and act like the hooking you up.

Originally Posted by RICO7JT

^^^ $164.97 damn!!!!!

glasses.gif

Where did you cop them from ??? I know SHIEK always does that, mark UP the price and sell them to you for retail and act like the hooking you up.
you nailed it mah friend.. lol

Originally Posted by Strictlyhainan

I gave out info to where the shoes are at, I think that more than enough info needed. I have helped many people in past, then months later to see people resell them for like 150 more. I did that to help people and not even charge for anything I simple gave the shoe at my cost. I work full time and have a family sorry I don't have time to get everyone the shoes. At least I am giving you inside on where the shoes are. Honestly if you really want a shoe you would go and get it instead of posting why dont you help me get it. Don't get me wrong I will help a few people if I can.

Rapido27: Thanks for advice but, if I was a reseller and ebay powerseller like you I would help out people, what can we say about you helping?? 340 for Busy P AF1 is helping NT and sneaker community I rather not help.

Haha good job doing your research man. When I got 16 Pairs of Busy Ps, I hooked up the NT community first and then put the rest on ebay. Go see how many guys Isold Busy Ps to at cost. Nobody else asked for them, so they went on Ebay. I've gone out of my way many times to help people out. How about you ask aroundbefore opening your mouth and making yourself look like a fool
smh.gif

Originally Posted by Rapido27

I gave out info to where the shoes are at, I think that more than enough info needed. I have helped many people in past, then months later to see people resell them for like 150 more. I did that to help people and not even charge for anything I simple gave the shoe at my cost. I work full time and have a family sorry I don't have time to get everyone the shoes. At least I am giving you inside on where the shoes are. Honestly if you really want a shoe you would go and get it instead of posting why dont you help me get it. Don't get me wrong I will help a few people if I can.

Rapido27: Thanks for advice but, if I was a reseller and ebay powerseller like you I would help out people, what can we say about you helping?? 340 for Busy P AF1 is helping NT and sneaker community I rather not help.

Haha good job doing your research man. When I got 16 Pairs of Busy Ps, I hooked up the NT community first and then put the rest on ebay. Go see how many guys I sold Busy Ps to at cost. Nobody else asked for them, so they went on Ebay. I've gone out of my way many times to help people out. How about you ask around before opening your mouth and making yourself look like a fool
smh.gif

true story, I know Rapido looks out for dudes on the board release after release...I never needed his help but I know he comes through in the clutch
pimp.gif

What does being a ebay powerseller have to do with helping out the multiple people who have come in this thread asking where can they get them? All you need isa paypal account.

Rapido27: I really didn't start anything, all I said it was in a certain city. I doubt I look like a fool. I'm glad you looked out for Niketalk first.16 pairs wow, I hope you looked out for people in your city too. I'm sure by you buying out 16 pairs everyone in your city was able to get the shoes. Orwhy not tell everyone where to go to get the shoes since you about helping the people. I'm not saying you don't help anyone. For everyone you help onhere you take about 4 on ebay. I guess it better than not helping anyone. I remember our favorite reseller and powerseller on ebay when the yeezy release hadthem for a great price, Rapido27. 700 plus on the first 2 colorways. I could be wrong. Did you help Niketalk on those first too? I see you sold a few recentfor 550 600. Was that the Niketalk special? Well if Niketalk does have awards you have my vote for reseller of the year. I'm not knocking your hustle dowhat makes you money but, all I was doing was giving people info. Not everyone has all the money or time to help. If you want anything in life you have to goget it. Sorry I have to get back to work.....

Rapido27: I really didn't start anything, all I said it was in a certain city. I doubt I look like a fool. I'm glad you looked out for Niketalk first. 16 pairs wow, I hope you looked out for people in your city too. I'm sure by you buying out 16 pairs everyone in your city was able to get the shoes. Or why not tell everyone where to go to get the shoes since you about helping the people. I'm not saying you don't help anyone. For everyone you help on here you take about 4 on ebay. I guess it better than not helping anyone. I remember our favorite reseller and powerseller on ebay when the yeezy release had them for a great price, Rapido27. 700 plus on the first 2 colorways. I could be wrong. Did you help Niketalk on those first too? I see you sold a few recent for 550 600. Was that the Niketalk special? Well if Niketalk does have awards you have my vote for reseller of the year. I'm not knocking your hustle do what makes you money but, all I was doing was giving people info. Not everyone has all the money or time to help. If you want anything in life you have to go get it. Sorry I have to get back to work.....
Haha you sound mad salty dude, following my every move on Ebay. I'm not getting into it with you cuz you're obviously not worth my time.If you aren't even willing to help out dudes with a couple pairs of Atlantics, then you provide no benefit to me in the future with any releases.

And I don't need to do this as a 'moneymaker', I have a full-time job, so I see this more as a hobby.
laugh.gif

back to the atlantics before this gets deleted... sounds like some1 needs to visit the venting corner

i love these pennys, wore em that 1 time and im so tempted to wear em again but i dont wanna get em dirty ;(

Haha you told me to do research and that what I find. Its not hard. I thinking you didn't help people on yeezys or your spots correct? So it about benefitnow? I thought you was for the people? I like how you changed the subject not bad man. Thanks for posting you make my day go faster. Well you keep flippingthem shoes and getting those e props. I'll stop now. My bad. Have a good weekend.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
......anyway, I'm making my rounds today after work, if I come acrossanymore Atlantics, I'll be sure to let you guys know.

Rapido27: I really didn't start anything, all I said it was in a certain city. I doubt I look like a fool. I'm glad you looked out for Niketalk first. 16 pairs wow, I hope you looked out for people in your city too. I'm sure by you buying out 16 pairs everyone in your city was able to get the shoes. Or why not tell everyone where to go to get the shoes since you about helping the people. I'm not saying you don't help anyone. For everyone you help on here you take about 4 on ebay. I guess it better than not helping anyone. I remember our favorite reseller and powerseller on ebay when the yeezy release had them for a great price, Rapido27. 700 plus on the first 2 colorways. I could be wrong. Did you help Niketalk on those first too? I see you sold a few recent for 550 600. Was that the Niketalk special? Well if Niketalk does have awards you have my vote for reseller of the year. I'm not knocking your hustle do what makes you money but, all I was doing was giving people info. Not everyone has all the money or time to help. If you want anything in life you have to go get it. Sorry I have to get back to work.....
Let it go, because you seem to just be trying to turn it around. Now you look sort of weird researching dudes to get back at them.

Originally Posted by RICO7JT

^^^ $164.97 damn!!!!!

glasses.gif

you nailed it mah friend.. lol
i got my pair from shiek also on market st in s.f. thats how much i paid
indifferent.gif
but i had to get them no way i was gunna pass these up
smokin.gif

Back
Top Bottom