NIKE Barkley Posite max

How many times have we seen dudes wearing white socks with black shoes in NBA games?

I see this all the time around here. It's not UN common. Black is certainly a more clean and uniform look, but white is normal too.

I don't get why people stay so worried about what other men wear. :lol:

Lmao at all you dudes talkin bout my socks. I was also sitting on my couch in my underwear and a wifebeater at the time, if you wanna know what outfit I had on to match. I just got home from work and opened up the box and put on a pair of socks to try them on to see how they fit. I wasn't rocking them like that, are you kidding me. You dudes are funny though.

Last edited:
Lmao at all you dudes talkin bout my socks. I was also sitting on my couch in my underwear and a wifebeater at the time, if you wanna know what outfit I had on to match. I just got home from work and opened up the box and put on a pair of socks to try them on to see how they fit. I wasn't rocking them like that, are you kidding me. You dudes are funny though.
ooooh tell me more :tongue:

Just scooped these up locally for 280..... even had smebdy letting em go.for 260 but it was too late.....
Very nice in person imo..... prolly gna copp sme mre cws..... comfortable too

ARE YOU BLIND?
Really liked the eggplant samples, not so much the actual release.

Why hate on someone passin? that's one less *** fartin in yo line on rd!

i'm still workin on findin some area 72s in a 12.5... (they did release in a 12.5 right? i don't have to go up to 13...) always amazed how sometimes i just miss simple info...

Not sure bout the YOTS on the fence bout the 76ers... just need those area 72s gotta figure out what i can use as bait o.o

i went  into Niketown SF and picked up a size 11.5 someone returned them, the lady said the guy that returned said he nweded the money and couldnt afford them. so i will get rid of 1 pair soon. lucky this month.

Last edited:
Just got back from Sheikh. They had a 10.5 on display. Tried it on even though I'm an 11. Fits great..Snug how I like it, but still have a lil toe room. Hooked my friend up with my 11.5 for retail.

FedEx just dropped mine off. First reaction was, they are HUGE. With the carbon fiber placement I figure i would feel it like the Penny V but not at all. Very comfortable. They are kinda long so I'm gonna need to look for a size swap

Finally got mines in today... Very dope shoe and well constructed..

Cloak On Cloak

Looks like I am going to lay low for a while on shoes.. might get the black shaq attacks and the Zoom Flight 98's next, which is going to be awhile from now..
Pretty sweet comparison pic. Makes me regret not getting the Penny's. 

Man, I have knocked this shoe since day 1.. But that pure platinum pair looks too damn good. It's a possibility I cop.

Back
Top Bottom