NIKE Barkley Posite max

Exactly the same thing I thought when I pulled mine out the box. I know 14's are typically big but goodness. Regardless, excellent shoe!!!
Tell me about it.  My 14's normally look monstrous, but these are gigantic.

Is anyone in the know when the black, turquoise and silver ones are set to drop?? The colorway is ill yo..lookin forward to Nike releasing these!

Last edited:
FedEx just dropped mine off. First reaction was, they are HUGE.

Yea was checking my size 12 out today and thought the same thing. The shoes are just massive. Almost boot-like. Was comparing them to my Penny Vs and their so much bigger and bulkier. Far from sleek the Pennys or the Hyperposites. (Which I wish they threw this colorway on). All in all though the shoe is dope and I'm feeling so conflicted. I feel like I should let either the Pennys or these go but I just can't choose one at the moment.

Nice bed sheets up there

Common man your pictures should be "better than that"

Ask ur mommy if u can use the coffee table to do a photo shoot

All bed sheet photo should be automatically deleted

Hey RSVP sniper can u write a program for that

Thanks anonymous1 and Loco! Hoping to add the Barkley's to the mix real soon.

The 76ers on feet on the last page look realllll good. Those were set to be an HoH exclusive before RD got moved, so I'm pretty sure they'll still be limited in that sense at least. I really liked the eggplants in person but talked myself out of them when I got the penny cloaks and then saw the Platinums. That blue splatter is too damn nice, I love the contrast on em. If these were closer to the $175 range I don't think I could have passed on any yet. Not a huge difference, but it is when you're thirstin for every color way.

And I like the scales look on the suns. I actually think that's what sets em off. Right now I'm all in on the 76ers and Platinums, would like to add the suns as well tho. Congrats on all the eggplant pickups, the pics just don't do em justice!

Thanks anonymous1 and Loco! Hoping to add the Barkley's to the mix real soon.

The 76ers on feet on the last page look realllll good. Those were set to be an HoH exclusive before RD got moved, so I'm pretty sure they'll still be limited in that sense at least. I really liked the eggplants in person but talked myself out of them when I got the penny cloaks and then saw the Platinums. That blue splatter is too damn nice, I love the contrast on em. If these were closer to the $175 range I don't think I could have passed on any yet. Not a huge difference, but it is when you're thirstin for every color way.

And I like the scales look on the suns. I actually think that's what sets em off. Right now I'm all in on the 76ers and Platinums, would like to add the suns as well tho. Congrats on all the eggplant pickups, the pics just don't do em justice!

i think 60 is a big difference if they were 175, no colors would be passed.

as of right now i think its just the suns for me. 76ers im still eh...

i think 60 is a big difference if they were 175, no colors would be passed.

as of right now i think its just the suns for me. 76ers im still eh...

Haha totally slipped my mind they go for $235 since Nike keeps tweeting some fake *** $200 price that never existed ($266 shipped with taxes to my damn door...). $200 would still be acceptable for me, especially if I copped from JJ. $9 shipping and no tax.

Sorry man scuse my pics just thought id share

Didn't know your forehead was stamped "bedsheet police" or "momma"

then again homie is prolly on the monthly cycle and rockin them pads

But i digress; haters nowadays, smh
love the sheets and your shoes..

dude seems upset about something.

keep doing your thing, pleighboi.

Dudes getting salty cause someone dont like a CW. 
mean.gif

Nothing wrong with having your own taste. Let the guy live.

I picked em up from NT so came out to $255 after taxes... Im all in for the Suns.... Really like the 76ers but we ll see... Def cop if i can avoid local taxes...we ll see what happens.

Picked up Bobbyfresh tee for these after seeing it so much on my IG he sure knows how to market

Back
Top Bottom