NIKE Barkley Posite max

got 2 kb cloaks ds on ebay $180 & $175 (just made an offer)

or check your ross & buy 4 pairs for $199

Get out, looks like im headed to ross but i thought ross only gets factory rejects/errors?

Got my decepticon hat done as well as my penny v hat but i forgot to tell him "cent" so he put "sent"

lol do they have their own sku. dont want to waste my to driving around to ross if for some reason only one ross got them

Eastbay is so cheap when shipping, very cost effective for them/terrible for the customer's packages.
I must say this, one bag is from footlocker,I know they use same warehouse,but either way still cheap. I have had shoes shipped from smaller companies that use boxes and bubble wrap

Suns are an EASY pass. Love this shoe and plan to buy more in the future, but definitely passing on those..

Yeah basically Eastbay, FTL, and FTA all shipped out the eggplants in bags. My friends were not happy when I handed over the shoes to them.

Are all of the shoes going to have glow in the dark soles? And do the GITD soles yellow just like regular clear soles?

I struck out at my ross, im in for all barkley colorways, if they're to release an all white i might sell my foams lol, hey they got all white cb34's or whichever one these are based off of

i want these in my life, but just as hard to get as foams...
mean.gif

I see resellers selling them Barkley posite eggplant for much $335 and much more on ebay while there still instock at retail where I'm at and on display.

too bad you dont live in So cal

prices on egg dropped to practically retail or maybe even 10-15 over retail
you're right! basically $10 over retail if you ordered online... for the egg

I might cop!

hows the quality on these egg compare to the area72's?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom