NIKE Barkley Posite max

As for the sizing.. i think this is how it goes... I have flat/wide feet and i am a normal sz12. My area 72 sz12 fits me PERFECT and they are not tight. As for the people who says they fit too big im gussing they dont have wide feet so to those who have narrow feet your regular size in these will feel big.

SO

True to size - for people who have wider feet.

Size down (.5) - for people who have narrow  feet.

Last edited:
I have the area 72s and Eggplants. I also wear a 12. My eggplants feel bigger than my 72s. Maybe my two pair are just made different inside.

I'm a true size 9 but have an 8.5 on the way.

Will I be ok?

A lot of people have said this shoe runs small...I find that it runs TTS, and maybe even a bit large. 

As for the sizing.. i think this is how it goes... I have flat/wide feet and i am a normal sz12. My area 72 sz12 fits me PERFECT and they are not tight. As for the people who says they fit too big im gussing they dont have wide feet so to those who have narrow feet your regular size in these will feel big.

SO

True to size - for people who have wider feet.
Size down (.5) - for people who have narrow  feet.

I have the area 72s and Eggplants. I also wear a 12. My eggplants feel bigger than my 72s. Maybe my two pair are just made different inside.

A lot of people say a lot of different things when it comes to size. Get a pair and put your feet in them that's the only way you'd be able to tell.

I tried on 10.5 and 11 in area 72s. Took me a day to decide which pair to keep, they both felt good, only reason I stuck with the 10.5 was the 11 had some slippage when I walked, due to the sock lining. My True size is somewhere between 10.5 and 11 with all other Nikes. I'm trading my extra Kobe ASG for some Eggplants sz11 tomorrow so hopefully there the same.

Here is my contribution. Cloaks Pack all accounted for... that is until Nike decides to throw it into another siloutte. Sorry about my post count pretty new to NT. Struck out on FTL online but was able to cop last 10.5 at my local HOH in GUAM.

View media item 340485

I have these also. Nice set. When I saw these were closer to cloak than eggplant, I had to get them :nthat:

If it wasnt for the kobes ccosting $300 on ebay i would pick them up, eggplant/cloak has become my new fav color

If it wasnt for the kobes ccosting $300 on ebay i would pick them up, eggplant/cloak has become my new fav color

I like all of these colorways but again $245 is just comical. Like I'd be all over these at $150-$180 but no way. The VT version to the Foam upgrade shouldn't be like $100
Actually 235 but I can see the issue, I haven't copped a pair for myself because of the price point

I like all of these colorways but again $245 is just comical. Like I'd be all over these at $150-$180 but no way. The VT version to the Foam upgrade shouldn't be like $100

Kinda how I feel. Nothing about the shoe really warrants the 240 tag.

This ill probably be my only pick up from this line, and if what ppl are saying about the sizing is right I wont be able to keep em.

Mmmm might copp the suns and forget bout the 76ers...... if people werent buying em all to resale we would prollyb able to coppp
Under retail....... i even had a dude literally blowing my fone to scoop em for 260. After He had initially refused my offer.... which i can
Understand coz thats pretty much retail plus tax.....

I finally picked mine up from the front office after being out of town, and this is the first time I've wet gotten the bag. How's look grey though. Love em.
GALLERY]

$235 is terrible. Nike loves its hypebeasts smh price inflation is nothing with these fools camping out for any release.

Back
Top Bottom