NIKE Barkley Posite max

just called around and looks like none of my local FTA, FTL or Champs are getting the Sixers. Only one Shiekhs is getting them. I guess it's online or bust for me. If not, looks like most people hating on them so I should be able to buy from a reseller for a decent price.

im not really liking the way the purple looks on those suns cw but im curious to see them in person

Got my pair today from Eastbay. Called last week to check on a shoe and they happen to have a 13 in these. Wasn't going to cop but decided to since they had my size. Overall great looking shoe, happy I did.

View media item 368956

I'm good with the Eggplants and 72's

The Suns are probably a pass

Sixers are an easy pass

my exact thoughts. unless they drop a black/anthracite c/w with gitd soles, i'm good on these.

also, imo of course, eggplants are by far the dopest c/w in this shoe. very subtle.

Last edited:
It's all about who u know man.

He probably on the special celebrity list that Nike has. Theres a lady named Dawn Baxter that works for Nike in ny that handles the entertainment people. The celebrities get put on a list and they send them the shoes and free gear. When these DJ's do parties and events for Nike they get hooked up. DJ Clue said years ago like 1998 in an interview in the SOurce magazine when they asked him how he got the Jordan 14 so early 8 months before release he said that he got a connection thru Jordan Brand. In that Faboilous song "Keepin it Gangsta" he says I get Nikes from Aster you won't see in stores for 6 months" Aster worked for Jordan brand.

Last edited:
just called around and looks like none of my local FTA, FTL or Champs are getting the Sixers. Only one Shiekhs is getting them. I guess it's online or bust for me. If not, looks like most people hating on them so I should be able to buy from a reseller for a decent price.
Picked up mine from a reseller for 300 in vegas

Checked out my pair today...they really POP in person!! The soles are a lot brighter than the eggplants, these are going to be a sleeper. People are going to be looking for these in years to come wishing they didn't pass. I'm really feelin these CHUCKIES! :smokin

Back
Top Bottom