NIKE Barkley Posite max

Missed out on area 72s, missed out on eggplants, probably will pass/miss out on sixers. Will Suns CW be any easier now that there are multiple colorways out or probably worse. At some point I will get a pair, just might be the cactus green/yellow/puke brown CW whenever that surfaces in 2014. :smh:

Nike release calendar shows May 18 for the Barkley Posite Max "Court Purple/Team Orange".

Last edited:
anyone find it strange that Niketown hasnt mentioned these today? i mean they JUST said something about the 8's and no 10.5 either at NTNY WTF?

Last edited:
Damn Nike please don't bastardize this damn sneaker so quick. $@#! relax....can't stand when they start going through the damn color spectrum so damn quick with a good shoe.:smh:

Everytime I see those Pure Platinums I need em more and more. Don't wanna cop them but I know I'm gonna have to. :lol:

A few more shots of the green, via SN:
Oh man...These might be a problem! I think I'd have to see them in person to see how different the green is from the green that comes out of the Eggplants...but that is the best unreleased colorway so far! (Out of Suns/Platinum/76ers)

From that article...

The Nike Barkley Posite Max shoe is available in four remaining colorways that will debut monthly through August 2013. The “Round Mound of Rebound” is proud to see his new shoe available globally.

I wonder if that's insinuating that those 4 are the only colorways left for the shoe this year? I hope that's not the case...

Back
Top Bottom