NIKE Barkley Posite max

Almost glad UPS sent my Eggplants back to FA now. I can go after the those green ones on RD now.
nthat.gif

Nike making retro videos now with athletes. I see someone has been taking notes from other brands.

Anybody in ATL need the 76ers I got an RSVP for A 10.5 but i gotta pass since I bought the Fb air max 1. Not a buy sell just meet me there when I pick up the 8s and you can have the barkleys

Last edited:
Anybody in ATL need the 76ers I got an RSVP for A 10.5 but i gotta pass since I bought the Fb air max 1. Not a buy sell just meet me there when I pick up the 8s and you can have the barkleys
What's the pickup window? 9-11?

Every colorway of these is great. Just saw the black/greens in here. Must cop.

Last edited:
Only able to get a size 14 ticket for the 76ers.....Oh well.......
devil.gif

Onto the Green Goblins....

Those greens and blacks straight fye :smokin :smokin if those copper looking ones that was in those pics from long ago drop it's a wrap :smokin

Anyone in Houston want my extra raffle you can have it...pm me. Not looking to make money. We meet up there, u get ur shoes. Its for a size 10 at Northline Footaction or HOH. Won both raffles. Keeping one pair.

Last edited:
Luckily I got a pair of 8s secured at champs by winning the raffle, im contemplating on camping out for the barkley 76ers although id rather not thats why im wondering if JimmyJazz will release at midnight or any other site that releases on midnight thanks in advance???

Luckily I got a pair of 8s secured at champs by winning the raffle, im contemplating on camping out for the barkley 76ers although id rather not thats why im wondering if JimmyJazz will release at midnight or any other site that releases on midnight thanks in advance???

Weren't you the guy with that awesome (failure) site that showed places getting shoes and restocks? :lol:

Last edited:
Anyone in Houston want my extra raffle you can have it...pm me. Not looking to make money. We meet up there, u get ur shoes. Its for a size 10 at Northline Footaction or HOH. Won both raffles. Keeping one pair.

That's a good look out... I'm so glad I stay by city gear on westheimer cause I never win raffles

Back
Top Bottom