NIKE Barkley Posite max

both my pairs still say " waiting for approval " . I know EB said all there's are back ordered to ship on the 22nd thought I'd at least have approval by now

Last edited:
quality is great on these. none of that glue stuff showing. and fits true to size. also the insole and cushion feels like butter!!

Yeah that's why so many NBA stars are rocking Barkley's. Because these shoes >>>> the Air Force Max.

No so many NBA stars are rocking Barkleys because Nike probably told them "we have a new $235+ shoe coming out, so wear these so they build up some hype and sell well."

Yeah that's why so many NBA stars are rocking Barkley's. Because these shoes >>>> the Air Force Max.
so because nba stars are wearing the same sneakers, they are hot? I guess with that reasoning russell westbrook and the nerd boys are best dressed too! maybe if the players wore adidas poodle sneakers, then you would think they are fresh just because, huh? like i said once again, if u like em cool, but they UGLY still. Let me have my opinion.

I was on NDC and I was trying to add to cart and kept getting the "in people's cart, try again later". So I kept trying to no luck and now it's about 8:20 and as I'm in the middle of refreshing the page, the tweet comes in that they are sold out. I went ahead and figured I would try one more time and BAM! I got thru and rushed thru the checkout and got my Order Confirm 5 mins later. Wow a great weekend overall, was able to get All of the releases at retail except for the Air Force Maxes, extremely surprised and happy with my Luck!!

Have anyone tried them on yet?  

I was't going to wear them for balling at first but after the dunk contest, I'm really interested in giving them a run on the court.  The problem is I went with a much bigger size than I normally do, thinking that I was just gonna wear them casually.  I wear a 10 for the Lebron x and 10.5 for hyperposites or foamposite ones.  

I got 11 for the Barkleys.  Would the fit be too big for balling?   

Anyone in Houston that can come through with a pair or two of the Barkley custom elite socks please pm me. I'll throw in some cash for your work

Couldn't get the Brons or the Air Force Max so doubled up on these in hopes of trading one... Hope I don't fall in love when they arrive.

Couldn't get the Brons or the Air Force Max so doubled up on these in hopes of trading one... Hope I don't fall in love when they arrive.
you wont fall in love wit em unless you cant unload em and have no other choice! I hope you can get the max's cause they r tuff! 

this years barkley posite area 72, is last years galaxy foamposites

its the highlight of the pack

Last edited:
locally, i already got a couple of afm's/bron's/11's+cash offers for my extra chuckposites, didn't go for it since i already have 'em too

you'll get that trade man

Last edited:
That makes no sense...there was no riot or crazy things happening for these.

You're just trying to compare a shoe to them, no shoe can compare.

Last edited:
Well looking for a riot is stupid as well. There will probably never be a release of that magnitude again because of how the game has changed. There's no need for everyone to gather up before a launch if they do raffles/tickets ahead of time

But yea.. These definitely aren't galaxy foams, which gives me a chance to double up.

Ok, we all know these arent the galaxy foams..

ALL I am saying is, the damn shoe will be up there.

And as they become harder and harder to find, the price will go up even more.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom