NIKE Barkley Posite max

I would trade my Barkley's for the Air Force Max plus $100 cash on their side.

Barkley's cost me $250 even and I know the AFM's were $150
You've got it backwards.  The AFM plus $100 is an even trade for the Barkley's.

Last edited:
To anyone who was able to get 2 pairs off NDC on separate orders I just called them and they said they will have to cancel one of the orders. Just letting you guys know you're probably only going to get one pair.

bidding war for a size 14 is at $1000+ with a day left ... have to be Houston to get anything over a 13 probably

To anyone who was able to get 2 pairs off NDC on separate orders I just called them and they said they will have to cancel one of the orders. Just letting you guys know you're probably only going to get one pair.
Does that mean NDC will release some size in Barkley Max few days?

Why'd you call them? Should've just let it ride.

Not if you use 2 different accounts, 2 different shipping locations, and 2 different CC's.....

Not if you use 2 different accounts, 2 different shipping locations, and 2 different CC's.....
Like you really have enough time to Add to Cart/Check-out with one account, log out, log back into ANOTHER account and add to cart again? Some people can't even add a product to their cart once the link goes live.

Last edited:
What would be a fair trade for some retro 3 cement 88s? As far as the area 72 collection goes, I have 2 of each except for the air max's and my friend has the cements

Damn those pics are
smokin.gif

Not sure how often ill be caught under blacklight for those effects to pop though lol

Only one pair will ship if its da same shoe that was one pair per person. Happen to me first hand with the jet foams. It's gonna keep saying waiting approval until u call and pick one.

Not true, I did two orders on the same address but different CC's and they shipped them both out.

Back
Top Bottom