NIKE Barkley Posite max

Wow the really screwed the pooch on the eggplants. It went from a must have on the samples to ehhh on the watered down release.
This. Definitely went from a must have for me to a couldn't care less. So sad too, the samples are amazing!

Last edited:
What's a fair resell price to pay for a pair of raygun's?? The wife is going to try an get me a pair..It seems as though these are continuing to go up in price.

Returned my 9 to NDC yesterday, wasn't feeling them in person for $250. Try calling Monday or Tuesday or maybe they show up online.
Forgive me if u sound like a ****, but it didn't cross your mind to maybe hook somebody up in here that didn't get their sz9 and still wanted them? And I got my pair so... Just saying

Does anyone have a lead on the area 72 cap at a non-rip off price? I don't even know what it retailed for but I see them for $50 plus bucks.... I am not paying that for a cap, that's for sure.

Last edited:
Dude looking for the hat check couple pages backa link was posted ... they were availa le on footlocker.com

Dang 85 for dat hoodie smh....

Last edited:
Nikes so smart. First they limit the amount of hoodies they put on the site, create hype for it, then flood it..... Genius :smh:

Last edited:
Nikes so smart. First they limit the amount of hoodies they out in the site, create hype for it, then flood it..... Genius :smh:

Yup.. and the sad part is, there are people out there that believe word-for-word what Nike says as if they don't have a motive to lie... errr... stretch the truth.

Nikes so smart. First they limit the amount of hoodies they put on the site, create hype for it, then flood it..... Genius
mean.gif
They Didn't Flood any "Smalls" I know some dudes are gonna be mad.

pretty sure that green camo pair is fake ... royals would nice also pearl/white

I originally thought I'd want to see these as royals (like the penny foam color scheme, not the sixers ones that are dropping) but I think they want to keep this in line with the Barkley heritage instead of a Barkley/Penny hybrid. I think these in a silver/pewter will be sick though.

Back
Top Bottom