NIKE Barkley Posite max

rocked my chuck posites this weekend. very comfortable shoe. definitely happy with the purchase. definitely glad i went a half size up. imo one of the most comfortable shoes nike has made in a while. can't wait for the 6ixers. that blue with the red is mutha %ckin problem. :nthat:

Do you guys think paying about 50-60 bucks over retail for the barkely posite area 72 is a good price? Should be able to strike a deal with someone tomorrow for em. The person has been trying to resell it since release day, I guess he couldn't get a buyer and was able to lower his price.

Last edited:
Anyone else notice the liner on the all stars stain your socks? I wore some white elite socks with em today and they all marked now from the lining :smh:
Yeah that happened to me, I posted it a few pages back. Still haven't washed those socks so I'm not sure if it was permanent. Just gonna have to rock black socks with em from now on.

Last edited:
Do you guys think paying about 50-60 bucks over retail for the barkely posite area 72 is a good price? Should be able to strike a deal with someone tomorrow for em. The person has been trying to resell it since release day, I guess he couldn't get a buyer and was able to lower his price.
Yes thats a good price to pay for them... After taxes I paid $272, so your basically only paying 28-38 bucks over retail.

Yes thats a good price to pay for them... After taxes I paid $272, so your basically only paying 28-38 bucks over retail.
That's true, I forgot to add in the tax and shipping factor for some, hopefully I can buy a pair tomorrow from the guy tomorrow. Waiting it out for a bit worked out.

Last edited:
That's true, I forgot to add in the tax and shipping factor for some, hopefully I can buy a pair tomorrow from the guy tomorrow. Waiting it out for a bit worked out.
Hope everything works out for you tomorrow bruh, there very dope & one of my favorite pic ups of the year.

Last edited:
Can anyone give some insight as to how these fit? I'm seeing some "Go .5 up" but I believe I also read some places saying they run big?

Trying to find a pair of the Area72's so if someone could let me know how they fit in relation to some other shoes (Foams, Lebron X's, Jordans) that'd be really helpful.

Can anyone give some insight as to how these fit? I'm seeing some "Go .5 up" but I believe I also read some places saying they run big?

Trying to find a pair of the Area72's so if someone could let me know how they fit in relation to some other shoes (Foams, Lebron X's, Jordans) that'd be really helpful.
They feel pretty true to size to me bro...I wear 11.5 in most of my shoes, Js & foams included...I have a little wiggle room for my toes but not tons of room in most Js, foams fit me a lit tighter but are  great after break-in period. My barkley's are 11.5 too & I feel like I got a little wiggle room, with no tightness like I usually experience with a  virgin pair of foams. These barkleys are very comfortable to me, worn my pair multiple times already & I really love everything about the shoe, looks fits and feels great....so ya I would say just go for whatever size you normally wear, hope this helps ;you mane

To me, they run a little big. I'm a 12 normally, copped an 11.5 in these, and they fit fine.

With mine's i went tts & they fit perfectly.. Most of the complaints that I've seen have been from people with wider feet that went tts & wish they would've went up half a size.

Last edited:
Thanks a lot for the help guys! I'm kind of in between an 11 and an 11.5...I usually wear 11's in Jordans (Except the XI, .5 up), 11.5 in Penny V, Foams, and then all the way to a 12 in Lebron IX and X. I think I'll go with an 11.5 in these.

Now to find a pair for a decent price...

Can't say I slept on em, but I went out on release day looking for em after I failed to win the raffle at dadeland hoh. Called all local spots and they were all gone, later in the evening I was trolling dadeland hoh and also pines hoh to see who wouldn't get their pairs after 6, called and both stores,dade told me all their 8.5 and 9 were accounted for and pines told me they had some pairs left but the size info was classified. So I took the long trip from downtown miami in over town all the way up to pembroke pines mall and I got shot down to no avail. I wanted these shoes so bad due to the fact that I couldn't get any other shoes that dropped because of the hype for shoes nowadays, example, jet fighters, bred xi, Olympic vi. But I finally caved in and purchased them from eBay for $385. Can't wait for them to arrive. I won't complain about
What the shoe game has become but times have changed for what it is. Props to all the shoe heads on this site that got em and good luck to those who continue looking.

Last edited:
yeah you gotta tell us if the sock linner was teal or black also were the side holes black or silver

I didn't even check he just showed me a quick side view of them while they where still inside of the box, but I just texted him to send me some photos to my phone as soon as I get them I' ll load them up here

Couldn't figure out where to post so I figured I'd ask here. But how do the Barkley Air Force maxes fit? Thinking about trying to track down a pair. Thanks

Anyone with a pair of Barkley Area 72 Posites in a Size 9.5 looking for a 10???

Made a bad error in judgment and went with a 10 instead of a 9.5 smh.

lmk!

Man sizing is really mixed. I had to go half size up to 11.5 . My true size 11s fit but were kinda snug for my slightly wide feet. They feel just slightly wider than foam ones out the box for me. If I were gonna ball in them id go tts but cant beat hyperdunks for ballin.

I went up a half size on the hyperposite and after 3 weeks ballin in them I wished I had gone TTS. For these my usual size felt the same as the hyperposite so I went DOWN a half size, been ballin a few times in them now and I can feel the material stretch like the hyperposite - they never felt uncomfortable cus the materials are soft but after a few wears they appear to be stretching out like the hyperposite.

Hello all. I was planning on heading to my local nike store on Sat to get the 76ers but it sounds like they are not being released this Sat. Anyone know if there is a confirmed date? I NEED those shoes :smile: I am new to this site so forgive me if this has already been discussed :smile:

Back
Top Bottom