NIKE Barkley Posite max

Love everything except for the back.. Still copped. These are dope. They look like Zoom Rookie's and Barkley's mixed together.. :nthat:

I missed out on the Atomic Green Hyperposites when they were on sale on NDC for $130. Missed out on every pair of foams I like. Hopefully there is a colorway of these or the other two I mentioned that come out before may that I like. I want one for my next eurotrip. The comfort on foam based shoes is unreal
wait, you're slandering these and you're waiting on these monstrosities to retro?

nike-air-foamposite-pro-carolina-570x367.jpg

quite possibly da WORST foamposite pro OR one ever made.
These are one of the few foams I like. :/

Last edited:
wait, you're slandering these and you're waiting on these monstrosities to retro?

nike-air-foamposite-pro-carolina-570x367.jpg

quite possibly da WORST foamposite pro OR one ever made.
+1
Carolina blue is prolly my most hated color way by far. I cannot pull this color off at all or even own any baby blue gear whatsoever.

These are awful. They look like a shoe cobbled together because someone had to make a deadline. I'd rather pay tribute to Barkley with a new signature a la the new Penny than this ramshackle mess.

I agree with the first part. Nike is getting a free pass from all these 'new jack' sneakerheads purchasing all this hybrid junk for MSRP.

These are awful. They look like a shoe cobbled together because someone had to make a deadline. I'd rather pay tribute to Barkley with a new signature a la the new Penny than this ramshackle mess.

Sidenote, if they did ever create a new Barkley sig, what would they name it? :lol:

These aent bad, but i dunno when Id wear em, there's a bit too much going on for casual wear and im sure they gonna weigh a tonne and have little to no traction for ball. Still i like the shape very much shadow the hyperposite.

Be patient, these will hit 135$ @ outlets before 2013 over... guaranteed .

:rolleyes Right sure they will just like the Galaxy Zoom Rookies and all the other shoe hyped and limited shoes Nike's dropping??? The only way your going to see these in an outlet is if you walk in a Nike outlet wearing them and looking in a mirror :lol:

Back
Top Bottom