NIKE Barkley Posite max

Your use-less facts dont change my opinion caro pros > barkley posites

royal foams dropping yet again? Why not drop the royal pros nike?:smh:

IMO dude is right. I'd rather walk over hot coals barefoot then wear them carolina's. But hey do you.
Not a fan of pros at all but i'll take some dooms any day.

Is the release CW eggplant or is it going to be similar to invisible cloak like on the kobes?

Carolina foams garbage?

that colorway is Fire!!

and yea they were on sale when they first drop because the foams hype wasn't stupid like how it is no:smh::smh:w.

"Future foamposites in a premium style and will also retail for $235." I figured that as soon as I heard these were $235. If they look good people will pay that tag. Myself included.

If u build it, they will come

Febuary 23rd release date. They droppin these at tax time for a reason.

i kinda like these after that video. better than the suns foamposite one. on my radar now

Last edited:
I've said it once I'll say it a thousand times these Barkley Foams will be mine!! :nthat:

Ugh would have to pay me to wear those rayguns. WTH Nike?
I'd gladly take the coppers tho if released

Last edited:
Zoom Glove 1, Zoom GP3 and Air Flight Hawks in the mix.

ALong with the Royal 1's again. 

Can't really decipher the other tracks.

This is getting a tad insane. 

I think they were just figuring out how to fuse all of those into one shoe...
At the top right I see the Nike Flight ____ in that pic too. I forgot the name but Steve Smith and a lot of guards wore them around 95-98...they look like the Flight Ones.

Those Rayguns are Fire, And I live in Houston, For the first time In a min I think the HoH in the Galleria really is going to Have some extra type stuff in there for ALL STAR WEEKEND

After going through this thread and seeing the photoshops and all that these shoes have kinda grew on me...I will need to see them in person to make my decision

Back
Top Bottom