NIKE Barkley Posite max

what does barkley have to do with the rayguns? i dont remember him being in any of the old commercials, he was retired by then.

I don't know which to cop now, I really love the "Cloaks", but now I'm torn between them and the Rayguns after seeing the pics. 

I hope people pass on the eggplants because I really like them and will try and cop. Rayguns I'm still unsure about.

Those Rayguns are filthy 
eek.gif

$235 is the price for foam's in 2013.  They all saw this price increase.  These are considered the ASG foams this year, and are Barkley Foamposites, so they are following suit.  I don't know how they feel justified in the price increase just because the calendar year turned over though.  All foams will sell out so they don't care.  I will definitely be getting these Barkley's though, but only if I can for retail.  I love how they look when the 3M is flashing too.

I want the purple barkleyposites more than anything right now. I been humbly patient day dreaming about owning these since I came into the thread a few months ago. I want to walk on Galveston beach in these. I want to rock these to the Texas relays. I really hope there isn't any steep b.s. I have to go through the get a pair in my area. Hopefully jimmy jazz will get them. i already got 235 to the side and willing to cough up a extra hundy on the resell market. Besides the hyperposites and XXVIIIs there aren't any shoes that can match up with the barkleyposites on the bulk/swoll appeal that I like shoes to have

Metallic silver come out 3/23 and there aint any pics yet ? Im itchin to see those. And a better pic of the copper pair would be nice.
3 pairs of these i want ... $705 before tax n shipping costs at retail :wow:

"Few day's ago when SN first posted these, people was like these are trash! Now that they see it glows in the dark they hot now? Lol, how fast people switch up."

These shoes were a little difficult to accept at first. There is A LOT going on design wise with this hybrid. But the more I look at them and the different angles they are growing on me. Some nice colors could shoot this model past a couple shoes coming out this year. I guess since Nike is stalling on the Hyperposite, this is as close as we are going to get with something close to them. Awaiting new color pics to make a conclusive decision. They do look like they would be comfortable to play in.

I think that those Court Purples are hideous. I didn't like the shoe at all. I really like the Rayguns for some reason. Don't particularly care for GITD stuff. I will be copping those Rayguns though!!

Back
Top Bottom