NIKE Barkley Posite max

CANt Believe I got THRU!!!!!!!!!!! FIST PUMP!!!!!!! :smokin :tongue: :D on NDC 9.5 So are the royal and the eggplants both comin out on the 9th?

Scratch my last post :lol:.

Sizes weren't even showing up on NDC on my desktop so I figured they were sold out. Went over to my laptop where I had an old tab open which still had sizes showing and I grabbed my size 10 effortlessly. :pimp: :pimp: :pimp:

I am starting to wonder how limited these actually are.

Seems most NTers were able to get them.

Limited general perhaps

it doesn't seem like that many people were gunning for them compared to the royal 1's.

just copped a 9.5 off ndc from the batch that was released from carts i guess...my co worker gonna be so salty when i tell him i was able to cop. lol

Last edited:
Copped off Nike! Happy weekend, but missing royals. Will have to get those some time after resale prices drop.

just copped a 9.5 off ndc from the batch that was released from carts i guess...my co worker gonna be so salty when i tell him i was able to cop. lol
That 9.5 was the pair i released, Im happy another Jcole fan copped, Congrats!

Copped one for a friend and for myself off NDC. Thought I wasn't gonna make it off NDC. Good thing they pulled through.

I had 2 in my cart at NDC and they have me a warning before checkout that one would be removed. On the checkout page only one showed up and I copped. Not sure how y'all are getting 2 on 1 order.

Back
Top Bottom