NIKE Barkley Posite max

People have already been spending $400 for these, so for someone to spend $500 wouldn't be unheard of.  But 600? Yeah these WILL sit at 600.
If you check eBay recently sold list. Youll see that some sold for $650 about a week before release. I know em people are feeling ******.

just because people win the auction or click buy it now doesn't mean they actually paid for the item.. too many non paying bidders on ebay & too many lowballing flakers on craigslist. lets stop resellers with more restocks.

^

Ha, as I was reading your post, my email notification popped up with shipping details.

Scheduled to be here on Wednesday.

I did overnight shipping from NDC and have yet to even get a shipping notification.

Might have to call and see whats up because I assumed they would be here today.

I did overnight shipping from NDC and have yet to even get a shipping notification.

Might have to call and see whats up because I assumed they would be here today.
I could be wrong (going from memory) but I think you can search UPS with your NDC order # as the reference. It may pop up. It's worth the try. 
happy.gif

I was messaging a guy on ebay who's selling a few pairs and he was claiming that they are still available at stores for retail in Houston...

I find that kinda hard to believe. Can anyone confirm?

Last edited:
These differently werent limited!! As people think. Are the eggplants supposed to be limited?

Back
Top Bottom