NIKE Barkley Posite max

Such an easy cop for me. I got damn lucky too! Been on a lucky streak recently. Went to the only FTL that (I think) was doing FCFS on the Eggplants and was one of the first 15 let inside. By the time it was my turn they said they only had 1 left. Luckily for me it was a size 9! Was really on the fence about them until I opened the box haha. Now keeping em, that's a different story.... Not to sure if I'd like wearing these that much seeing as how I have Kobe 8s and Roshes lol. The CW is hot as **** though. Love it. 

I was wrong, these sold FAST as ****...got my pair but it wasnt

A piece of cake thats for sure....smh

Anybody notice how soft the air max bubble is on these, not in a good way, kinda like they only filled it 80%...

Had both 11s and barkleys in my carts @ both NDC and later on eastbay. Decided to pass, just wanted to try my luck. Eastbay was a ***** though, took like an hour lol

Just woke after coppin my pair on NDC this morning. Had FTL pulled up and just wanted to see what would happen if I tried to add to cart. They had a 9.5,10.5,11, and 12 still left at 11am. Guess they must have just released them

I just called FTL and cancelled my order for my size 10. I tried them on just now and they run big on me so my 9.5 from NDC is good. That's crazy cuz I don't wear anything less the 10.5 in all other foams.

Had both 11s and barkleys in my carts @ both NDC and later on eastbay. Decided to pass, just wanted to try my luck. Eastbay was a ***** though, took like an hour lol
This makes no sense. Why would you have both of those in your cart and let them go, only to try on Eastbay for "an hour" to get a pair of shoes you dont want to begin with. BS!

Wasn't able to get these, but I didn't put 100% into it. The price is a little too high for me.

Last size 11 left at FTL @ 161st , I was number 8 in line plus they only had a 10, 13 left and they close for good today so i gotta to cop at FTL on 3rd ave now but glad i got my pair smh. Hope everybody got theirs.

Glad to see another ATL head get theres enjoy son.

I will leave this here tho........ Pure art my friends
View media item 327601
Yessir, I was heated too because the Twitter links don't work and all for NDC. That lady made my day. She made sure to get my Barkley before trying for the Pearl, because she didn't want to lose my order to somebody else.

This makes no sense. Why would you have both of those in your cart and let them go, only to try on Eastbay for "an hour" to get a pair of shoes you dont want to begin with. BS!

Lol what do i have to lie about? I already have the 11s, was on the fence about the barkleys but decided to pass. I work mornings, so I was at work just clicking away. I really did it just to test my luck. And in the cart @ eastbay doesn't guarantee it anyways.

It's wasnt that hard man lmao. You act like I had to stand in line for hours, all I had to do was click and got lucky.

I don't understand why people do this. If you didn't want to cop, why make it harder for other people?

Was on the fence about barkleys, but I released them back in the wild. So somebody eventually got them, not that big a deal.

Last edited:
dat chameleon color goes so hard doe

It's the same color for the 04 Mustang Cobra "Mystichrome" Purple/Green chameleon color changin' bout to break necks.

Last edited:
Lol what do i have to lie about? I already have the 11s, was on the fence about the barkleys but decided to pass. I work mornings, so I was at work just clicking away. I really did it just to test my luck. And in the cart @ eastbay doesn't guarantee it anyways.

It's wasnt that hard man lmao. You act like I had to stand in line for hours, all I had to do was click and got lucky.
i actually sometimes do that too especially with shoes im 50/50 on, able to add it to cart is sometime my deciding factor hahaha

and its actually more to gauge how traffic is on releases so ill be more prepared for the next one :smile:

Got my 11.5 today from the raffle I won. Couldn't grab an 11 online. The 11.5 is a LITTLE loose. Might try for a size swap I dunno.

Good thing I was able to cop off JJ last night. It was hectic this morning, but I got my XIs. Great start to the weekend! Good to see those that wanted them got them. There should be returns, cancelled orders and restocks so don't give up just yet.

Man... I got my pair. I wasn't even going to get them. I tried at Jimmy Jazz and then of course it crashed. Then my *** had a dream of me running around the city trying to buy a pair. So I woke up like I'ma try it out. I went to one store they weren't getting them and the employees was trying to sell some for 335... So I went to the same store at the mall. They had only small sizes left and had my size 8. Only to go up there and my Credit Card wouldn't work. So I begged ole girl not to sell them and I'd be right back. She promised she wouldn't. So I go to the ATM's in the mall Card still wouldn't work but it would show how much I had. So I left and went to my bank and they said to call the number on the back, it was some Fraud they thought form December for 3 ******g dollars that stopped my whole smooth transaction. So they finally took the block off and I got em. Today was a great day. I love these in person so much.

Anybody notice how soft the air max bubble is on these, not in a good way, kinda like they only filled it 80%...
probably because a lot of people complaining about the air mac units bursting in the lebron X thread. Are your heels bottoming out on the floor?

Anyhow, they didn't raffle these at the mall near me so let's see how fast they move the next two days. Surprised to see them sell out so fast online.

Man... I got my pair. I wasn't even going to get them. I tried at Jimmy Jazz and then of course it crashed. Then my *** had a dream of me running around the city trying to buy a pair. So I woke up like I'ma try it out. I went to one store they weren't getting them and the employees was trying to sell some for 335... So I went to the same store at the mall. They had only small sizes left and had my size 8. Only to go up there and my Credit Card wouldn't work. So I begged ole girl not to sell them and I'd be right back. She promised she wouldn't. So I go to the ATM's in the mall Card still wouldn't work but it would show how much I had. So I left and went to my bank and they said to call the number on the back, it was some Fraud they thought form December for 3 ******g dollars that stopped my whole smooth transaction. So they finally took the block off and I got em. Today was a great day. I love these in person so much.

Back
Top Bottom