NIKE Barkley Posite max

^^^As much as I like that Sixers colorway, I'm gonna pass and just stick with the 72s as the only pair I buy of this model.

Surprised their doing TLO on the Sixer's. I don't think they'll go that quick but I'm pry wrong just don't feel like their as hot of a colorway as the Eggplants and Rayguns

[h3]Barkley Posite Max - Twitter link ONLY[/h3]
Energy/Fire
Style# 555097-300

$235

It's been mentioned multiple times but I guess dudes just like over spending. Kixify has plenty of eggplants and area 72s for less than other resellers.
I actually checked but still found their prices more expensive than most ebay auctions.  Kixify can be hit or miss, but I got my area 72s for 300 and Eggplants 250.  Which would both be just around retail figuring taxes and shipping.

Hopefully they won't be gone quick, considering the Bugs Bunny 8s come out the same day... My footlocker said most people were asking about the 8s than the 76ers, but we'll see what happens on RD.

Surprised their doing TLO on the Sixer's. I don't think they'll go that quick but I'm pry wrong just don't feel like their as hot of a colorway as the Eggplants and Rayguns

[h3]Barkley Posite Max - Twitter link ONLY[/h3]
Energy/Fire
Style# 555097-300

$235
I hope that is the truth ... I really want these..

I actually checked but still found their prices more expensive than most ebay auctions.  Kixify can be hit or miss, but I got my area 72s for 300 and Eggplants 250.  Which would both be just around retail figuring taxes and shipping.

You actually got those eggplants for a steal. I purchased mine for $253 after tax in store.

I got my eggplant for around 235 but how did you get your 72s for 300? Was it on ebay or you are small size? Just curious.

I got my eggplant for around 235 but how did you get your 72s for 300? Was it on ebay or you are small size? Just curious
I guess I was lucky on ebay with the 72s.  Also, I wear a smaller size.. sz 9 TTS but 8.5 in barkley posites.

Yeah thanks to the bugs viii these might be easier to get but then again there will b tickets for the j's and fcfs for barks at the stores around me so we will see

coppin both, but definitely getting the 76ers first. IMO they look sick and in general the posite max's are one of the most comfortable shoes Nike has designed a in a while. been rockin my 72's just about every weekend for the last 3-4 weeks. definitely pleasurable on my feet.

View media item 360991
Does any ones eggplants nubuck shine glitter when it's the flash hits it when taking a picture?? I got a second pair that doesn't have speckle when the flash hits it. Got them both from Nike. I'm confused

I think there are fakes out on ebay of all colors? I saw a few colors I haven't heard of releasing. Plus the area 72 are close, but the box is the dark print. The bag tag is orange. They look so close tho. Its getting tougher to tell fakes now a days.

Here's a better pic
I'm pretty sure mine don't do that, but I'll check later tonight.

Also, there was an Ebay auction for DS Eggplants Size 11 for $220+Free Shipping. Seller had high feedback too. Dunno if it's still up but might be worth checking out if anyone needs that size.

I think there are fakes out on ebay of all colors? I saw a few colors I haven't heard of releasing. Plus the area 72 are close, but the box is the dark print. The bag tag is orange. They look so close tho. Its getting tougher to tell fakes now a days.

A good way to tell between the fakes and authentics is the speckles on the air bubble, I always try to compare real vs fake stuff before I pull the trigger on ebay.

A good way to tell between the fakes and authentics is the speckles on the air bubble, I always try to compare real vs fake stuff before I pull the trigger on ebay.
I saw a pair of the silver fakes with speccles on the bubble..smh

Can you post pics for the comparison of the speckles you're talking about?

Back
Top Bottom